for Multiple Viewpoints

8/26/2017 c4 24Anonymousnette
I thought she would be in her twenties
5/25/2016 c13 Annie Lovers Fan
Silvia and Duffy's two older twin brothers Jimmy and Rich who are seniors at Eleanor Roosevelt High School from Orphan Vingettes. Are Jimmy and Rich identical twin brothers or fraternal twin brothers? Huh? Fraternal multiple births are fine but identical multiple births are entirely likable so please portray Jimmy and Rich as identical twin brothers because I'd entirely love the idea of Jimmy and Rich being portrayed as identical brothers a lot more than ever. I love the idea of Annie and Molly being portrayed as permanent adopted/adoptive sisters a lot more than ever too.
3/22/2016 c7 2The Blood Cloak
Fiona's has been in her tower for 23 years and 23 days. If you do the math, you'll find that 8423 days accounts to 23.076 years and Fiona even says in I got you beat that she's been in that tower for 20 years. 3 years might just have easily been rounded.
2/27/2016 c2 7s3xyBATbaby
Well, Ive been thinking about why Farquaad feels that way, and the Musical itsself actually revealed the truth to me: Farquaad himself is acually a dwarf/fairytale creature, and because of is cranky (Grumpy) father always bringing him down, he's insecure about it. I guess he was trying to make up for his own 'imperfect'-ness, as he feels it is, by making his kingdom perfect. Not saying that's exactly right, but I'm pretty sure it's close to the truth.