FanFiction.Net
for Look Up

6/14/2019 c1 1LordofSalt-Eclipse
One word.

Seriously this was a lot of fun to read. It was definitely a fresh perspective on Elphaba.
12/4/2016 c1 Just Me
I agree that I'm used to, and I like, Elphaba being sassy and witty and "butt kicking" but I also like this version too, it's different but it works. And it's interesting. I wouldn't mind reading more of this, or just more stories where she's shy like this. And Fiyero kind.
11/7/2016 c1 James Birdsong
Wow. Great.
2/28/2016 c1 9luciangirl06
I love it! This story is so well-written, and feels a little bit poetic. It's been a while since I read a fanfic this good. Thank you!
2/25/2016 c1 16Call Me Quaint
Ahh I love this!
2/22/2016 c1 103Fae'sFlower
I really liked this. It was nice to see this side of Elphaba being really shy. It's very interesting to see why she doesn't want to look people in the eye. The slight Fiyeraba at the end made me smile.

Keep up the great work!
2/21/2016 c1 Jacquelyn
I agree, I found the different take on Elphaba's character really interesting. Good job!
2/21/2016 c1 126AJeff
Love this one shot. Great story.
2/20/2016 c1 lexdarex22
Awwww that was so sweet. I love that Fiyero makes Elphaba so happy-she deserves it. Thanks for writing this.
2/20/2016 c1 5Indy's Green Hat
I like this new take on Elphaba.. Shy and unsure. I'll be following this to see what happens... Also, I love the way you describe everything.