for Harry Potter and the Death-Eater's Daughter

10/28/2016 c10 Phatpoodle
Quite the original and unusual story. Loved reading it all.
8/12/2016 c10 F13rc3D3ity
This was horrid. Talk about ultimate Mary Sues.
6/14/2016 c10 Guest
I love this story and it was very original, but i was wondering if you were going to write more to the story or if you were going to write a second part?
6/2/2016 c10 1Kitari Isengar
All in all it was a delightful read. Really didn't see the and playing out like it did.
4/15/2016 c1 MrsFH
Liked your story, but just for the record, you can find Aragon on almost any map of Europe. Historically, it was a region of Spain. (Think Catherine of Aragon, the queen who sponsored Columbus.) There is still a place in Spain called that. It's between Madrid and Barcelona, and borders the independent principality of Andorra - which sounds a lot like your version of Aragon, minus the magic, of course.
4/2/2016 c10 MrsH
Thank you for sharing your unusual "fairy tale" of a story. And thanks to your beta for one of the cleanest, best-edited stories I've read in some time.

I enjoyed it, although I found the whole "magical kingdom hidden as a Muggle tourist destination" a big odd. But it was fast-paced, very different, and fascinating.

Thanks again!
4/1/2016 c1 17RobSt
It's always nice to tick 'complete' on your story. Congrats for that.

I certainly enjoyed reading it. If you enjoyed writing it then it's mission accomplished.

Looking forward to your next story

Robert
3/31/2016 c1 13narusakufan1985
This sounds like a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
3/30/2016 c2 Antelino
Well you can't say I didn't give this story a solid attempt but your writing is just too hard to follow and character conversions, to put it bluntly, are painful to read. None of it feels like something these characters would say or how they would act. Hermoine wearing a dress from fashion of 200 years ago was ridiculous, and there is no way she would be OK being left out of training with Harry simply because she was a girl, nor would that fly with Harry.
Good luck in your future writing
3/30/2016 c1 Antelino
The whole story that wasn't Harry was assuredly boring, I found myself skipping past it every time after the first or second one. The Harry portion was OK but felt super rushed and very awkward. Overall I was disappointed in the story, I was hoping for better after reading the intro. I like that Harry was sort of taken in by the Grangers but it was just not a smooth story. I'll see if I can make it though any further chapters, perhaps your writing improves as you go on.
3/17/2016 c7 tlc125
I wonder what name he took? I have an idea though. I wouldn't want to piss off Hermione! Whew, she's a force. Thanks for the update.
3/13/2016 c6 starboy454
excellent update
3/4/2016 c5 starboy454
excellent update
3/1/2016 c4 5HinaGuy749
Brilliant! You're really coming into your own with this story. I didn't see anything that caused me to question how it happened as everything was explained or presented in a way that showed the information would be forthcoming. I didn't see the whole daughter of Voldemort thing coming and am not sure how to feel about that angle but can't wait to see where you go with it. Hopefully putting it to some significant use as opposed to just a simple plot twist. Love the little hints at who Catherine and her grandmother really are even though we can tell from the previous chapter, much better than just springing it on the reader at some random time with no build up. Anyways keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more.
2/28/2016 c2 HinaGuy749
Still loving this story and I can't wait to see how the confrontation with Umbridge goes. There were a few things that threw me off though. The lack of an explanation for how Hermione and Susan knew about Catherine and to keep an eye out for her. Why Harry knew to look up or was told about taboos. Why Draco and his friends were allowed to just leave without punishment, Catherine's reasoning was later explained but someone like Hermione or Harry, who were muggle-born or muggle-raised, would do so as they would consider something like that to be sexual assault. Harry was given books on how not to be a victim but shows no progress when he silently suffers Umbridge's torture. Snape's reaction to Ian seems too much like the Malfoys' behavior from your first work in that it feels like too much of a divergence from their normal behavior to be changed by a simple reasoning without coming off as slightly cheap. I very much enjoyed the poetry in the dialogue of the squires though. Too often will writers slap on bits of old english words and phrases in the corniest ways possible and just call it a day. It's refreshing to see someone put more then just the bare minimum effort into making a character feel the part. Anyways, keep up the great work and I hope you take my constructive criticism the way it was intended.
26 Page 1 2 Next »