FanFiction.Net
for Cipher Universe

8/6/2016 c6 8The Keeper of Worlds
Yikes, Bill is manipulating everything here.
8/4/2016 c6 6Ella Le Hissy
Please continue!
8/4/2016 c6 2PsDuruyX
I really liked this chapter and I'm happy that it was long like this :) And I absolutely loved the idea of both Rose and Bill to have a place in Steven's mindscape.
But to be honest the chapter feels kinda rushed and a little bit un-detailed. Other than that your story is amazing and getting better.
8/4/2016 c6 1Darksonic407
If I may be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of how you're portraying Dipper, I feel like he would've learned to not be as obsessed with the supernatural about his adventures from seeing Stan and Ford. Not saying that he would ever be over his obsession having times of weakness, just not this level of crazy.
8/2/2016 c5 Tiny Whale
Noooo! Don't hurt Steven!
8/3/2016 c6 17duskrider
Makes sense after all Dipper took the words of the journal as gospel and honestly he was a bit on the crazy side of things.
8/3/2016 c6 10Plumalchemyst
I'm a little sad ruby didn't slug dipper
7/26/2016 c5 6Ella Le Hissy
Man the Gems are going to be pissed!
7/26/2016 c5 10Plumalchemyst
I hate dipper and Mabel now
7/26/2016 c5 17duskrider
Great they just sealed Steven and unleashed a raging Bill and Rose.
7/18/2016 c4 Guest
Pls make more I'm dying
7/14/2016 c4 64PageBook
Hi! I really like this fic a lot and I'm really looking forward tk the next chapter! I love the plot so much! However, your writing voice could use some fine tuning. I was wondering if you would let me beta/edit your writing for you? I'd really enjoy it, and I'm sure it would get you more readers, too!
7/2/2016 c4 2PsDuruyX
Finally! I've been waiting for this chapter. Thank you.
7/1/2016 c4 8The Keeper of Worlds
Ok, this is going to be sooooooo complicated to explain on both fronts here.

The Pines have a legit reason to worry about Bill as a reincarnation considering the whole 'party that never ends' that would've left the earth with a big old bite mark and the 'stone chair of petrified human agony!, but Steven is about as polar opposite as it can get from the old life AND acknowledges he was bad in that life.
7/1/2016 c4 10Plumalchemyst
Omg cliffhanger u ebil person
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »