FanFiction.Net
for Give Me Clemency

7/18/2018 c24 1nanima
Ahhhh this was everything! The angst the angst! Again I have no coherent words I just love this story so much you write so well!
7/18/2018 c17 nanima
Ahhh put the pieces together Dick! Another wonderful chapter, Im going to stay up and finish everything you have written so far
7/18/2018 c16 nanima
I know youre going for a slow burn on everything and I love it but Im still! I just want them to find out and save her :( not to say Im not super enjoying getting from point A to point B! Just another way your writing is super captivating!
7/18/2018 c14 nanima
! Im having trouble finding words about how much Im looking forward to the rest of this, things are picking up and as angsty and tragic as it is I love it!
7/18/2018 c9 nanima
This was so sweet! I love cute filler chapters, especially since I have a feeling we're not going to get cutesy fun times for long in this fic.
7/18/2018 c6 nanima
I know you had put a warning in the previous chapter's closing notes but still was not prepared for how sad this was! Im still so very enthralled though, and really love how you're writing Vic and Bee.
7/18/2018 c4 nanima
Im only 4 chapters in and can already tell this is going to make me have all the feelings and probably cry! You have such a gentle way of writing, everything flows so well and I cannot wait to read more. Im so excited Ive found this fic, Im always sad about the lack of Dickkory/Robstar and this is just perfect!
7/16/2018 c32 Nicole Macapagal
please continue
7/14/2018 c32 Amazingxlivexlovexlaughx3
Hey old friend! I’m glad you’re doing ok! I’m definitely still interested!Please continue the story!
7/12/2018 c32 A follower
Yes please continue this story it’s amazing!
7/12/2018 c32 Seliee
Please continue this story! i was honestly so excited to see an update, but i totally understand if you need time to think it over and get back into the groove. I just wanted to let you know that there are still fans waiting for this story to finish! Thank you!
7/10/2018 c32 Guest
I love this story and I would be so happy if you finished it
7/11/2018 c32 1Pickles333
OMG YES PLEASE CONTINUE!
7/11/2018 c32 misfit.masterpiece
Love this story! Please continue?
7/10/2018 c32 1Miss Daenerys
I’m still interested, this story is so good!
349 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »