FanFiction.Net
for I don't miss

7/18/2017 c1 This user has been banned
provides each fandom with its own forum. Enter one forum and spam the hell out of it; claim you are from another fandom. The members of that forum will retaliate against the other one (even though they didn't do anything, LOL) by spamming it. At this point all you need to do is watch the drama and laugh.

PROTIP: Sockpuppet when doing this.
3/18/2017 c1 7CricketBeautiful
Another nice surprise in my read-later pile.

I can totally see Jason doing this, and Mark having to think it through. Sometimes, you have to rely on that little bit extra that humans can do, especially when they can prove it.
12/29/2016 c1 Guest
Oh Cath, didn't think you'd fall for it. We've managed to get 4 threads up now, all active. You doubted our ability and membership. Sheesh.
4/22/2016 c1 Becky Rock
It's great having an incredibly accurate gunner. He has ways to get around Anderson's rules of engagement.
4/21/2016 c1 Guest
You are a cyber bully, you must lead a very sad incomplete life if you feel you have to throw your weight around and belittle everyone who's oppionions differ from yours. Someone of your age should know better. Shame on you. I'm not posting under my account because I'm fed up with the harassment by pm. Oh yes I've reported you dozens of times you continue because you know that the site admin do nothing. Karma is a wonderful thing.

Author's response: Problem is, the only person who I've been anything other than completely mild to via PM in the last five years or so (and that was in response to repeated abusive PMs from a self-professed troll) swears blind that he's not the one doing the anonymous trolling.

So either you're a liar or you're a liar. Take your pick.

As always, anyone who hasn't a clue what all this is about can come join in at the Writers Anonymous forum, where I've been moderating / being the worst bully on your site (take your pick) for the last decade. The posts are all there - make your own minds up.
4/20/2016 c1 Guest
Look here Fuck Face no one is remotely interested in this shit. Computer program person? You're too fucking old. No one will find us or block us we're not stupid unlike you, we're really pissing you off now aren't we.
4/18/2016 c1 32Daniella T
Jason doesn't miss... and neither do you, cathrl!
4/11/2016 c1 inactive site member
Apparently your lackeys still believe I should have a 2nd chance. I don't deserve or even want one.

I have no intention, never had, of ever learning or discussing and duped all of you into believing I wasn't a troll before pulling the rug out from you all.

I had every intention of being a malicious, flame-baiting troll because it's what you people call entertainment.

Oh and did I mention.

This is a spam post.
4/11/2016 c1 Guest
Does Jason wear a G string? Do you wear a G string? Excuse me while I puke at the thought of a shit stained nylon wedged up your crack and cavernous cunt.
4/11/2016 c1 Guest
What a TISWAS you are in love! Ha ha
2/21/2016 c1 67jublke
Fits Jason perfectly! Nice to see a new story from you. Any news on Gatchfanfic?