FanFiction.Net
for Challenger

15h c21 Guest
I hope you update soon. I want to see Ash catch more pokemon, i wonder what other pokemon you plan to give him, i hope he will at last own all type before the league. I also wonder what will be his objectif after the league.
2/18 c21 Azureknight433
Can't wait for more. Will you give Hisuian form to Ash? I hope you plan to give Ash a femal shyni Gardevoir at one point in the story.
2/17 c21 Firewolf35
Love your fic. I hope maybe for another team of another region you give Ash a femal Galarian ponita, would love Ash to have it for a mount to ride.
2/2 c20 Prancing-Tiger
Any news about possible updates? Its been like half a year since one, I hope the story isn't left again
1/10 c21 Chris Ayers
Great Chapter hope you Continue this story
1/9 c21 IronAeon414
Really love you story, i love the pokémon you give Ash, Scizor and Duskull line are some of m'y favorite.

Can't wait for jasmine to evolve too. I wonder what forme you will choose for Pikachu.

Maybe i make a suggestion?
I would love for Ash to get one of Ralts line, especialy a femal one, Gardevoir is really strong.

Like how you made Gary and Leaf and Paul. I liked how you didn't make him less arrogant than the anime, hoping to see Paul soon.
12/27/2023 c21 Guest
You have a wonderful story here, I hope you keep writing :)
12/23/2023 c3 Dean R Analyser
Very surprising that Brock fights with surprising and unexpected tactics rather than brute force stereotype of huge and rocky Pokemon.
You’ve done a great job of presenting Paul as more than the one note obnoxious antagonist he was canon-the improvements are very effective.
12/20/2023 c2 Dean R Analyser
Interesting interplay and interaction with Giovanni, make we wonder what’s going on…
The supporting information on the ‘baby’ Pokemon-you’ve built up Pokemon as creatures with vast amounts of scientific information and lore behind them!
The brief Team Rocket attack surprised me by how they haven’t reappeared yet though I think they were badly overused in the anime, and I really admire how you have utilized less-known characters in this story.
Excellent battle scene- they have been considerably high quality.
The power difference between Ash’s Pokemon and Ash’s really help build stakes and scales for this series- like how an amateur can’t beat a professional or a newby isn’t even close to the level of a veteran- it helps give Ash and other characters room to grow and evolve as battlers and people.
I loved the fight with the samurai fool- he was really annoying in the anime!
12/10/2023 c21 Blazer1011
great story glad to see it back
12/9/2023 c18 Eric Knight
I'd like to see him have a psychic type raichu. I've never read one where he had one.
12/3/2023 c21 Huge fan
Do you plan on giving Ash Arctus, Cubchoo, again like in the first story? Please let Pikachu evolve into regular Raichu! Kanto Raichu is a classic and needs some more love! Can’t wait for more!
11/29/2023 c1 Dean R Analyser
An excellent setup chaapter: you have produced an interesting prestation of this stories characters, its background and basic mechanics including worldbuilding and supporting characters. An interesting note is that you have near-effortessly raised Delia Ketchum from 1 note housewife to a character with agency as a Pokemon breeder-I don't think I've seen that before.
The battles are solid with real-feeling stakes and defined power limits and feel more effective than many others I've seen.
I eagerly look forward to whats to come!
11/26/2023 c16 kingff
fantastic
11/7/2023 c14 BJJPanda
Tbh it feels kind of bs that Wes is in the tournament, he doesn't need anything there and is so far ahead of anyone competing it isn't fair
2,924 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »