for Challenger

2/26/2016 c3 DarkPirateKing69
I have a bad habit of comparing every Pokemon fic to Traveler, which i consider to be the best one on the site.. It's not really fair, considering the amount of time and effort the author has put into it, but that's just how i see things. I brought this up, bcoz in your response to the Kingdra question, you said, how there is story similar to this called Traveler.. For me, it's other way around, no offence.

Anyway, here are two 'Traveler-esque' (- it's a thing) fics that i would recommend for you to check out:

'The Road to Champion' by The Mass Effect Gamer. Only quirk is the main character, being Ethan, male protagonist from the 2th gen games. So if you haven't played the originals or the HeartGold and SoulSilver remakes, then he's pretty much an OC. If that is the case, don't worry about it, just read and seee if you like it.

Essence By: vincentgrey21. This one is Ash-centric, but like the one above and Traveler, much more realistic way of writing. Where humans are squishy mortals and Pokemon are supernatural creature.
2/26/2016 c2 DarkPirateKing69
It's good to see you give Giovanni some personality, beyond just, 'i'm bad guy, so i must do evil stuff and have no humanity'. I wouldn't care if he wasn't personally involved with Ash or the story in general, but it's nice to see it here.

I personally hope that he will be a recurring character, even if it's just a few scenes here and there. Maybe commenting/thinking about Ash's progress or something while giving small hints to his relation to Ash's mother, whatever that may be.
2/26/2016 c3 3Ashenemperor
Excellent story there my friend it is simply marvelous and amazing got me hooked from starting till the end . I would like to know if you could give ash tyrant fossil or Pokemon itself , and will there be pairing in future , this has lots of potential and is one of the best there is on this site today. About tyrant it can solve both problem of not having a rock and dragon type in team. I would be grateful if you take my suggestion into consideration, though final decision will always be yours.
Thank you for this amazing story.
2/26/2016 c3 1SilverArgonaut
Hey this Story is great and I think its cool what your doing with his team but wouldn't be really cool if Ash got his greninja and sceptile back they are without a doubt his best Water and grass types like how Charizard is his best Fire type and Pikachu is best electric type and how Sandile in Unova was basically his ace there as well so if think it would be amazing if you use his aces from differnent regions but it's only an idea and i don't expect you to do this but i thought it was a cool idea. (sry for the bulk)
2/25/2016 c3 Emperor Iskandar
For the psychic it might be good to go with the abra evolution line.
2/25/2016 c3 greenblue22
Good chapter, and I like the quick updates . I also hoping that for ashes dragon pokemon that it would be a male dratini
2/25/2016 c3 RedtheFighter96
When pyro is a charizard can he have charizardite y and not x
2/25/2016 c3 9merry1995
Good chapter! You sure surprised me with mister Paul! A good character that one is! Seeing his first journey and all is great! I missed on telling you this but its great the way you explain Volt Tackle, i mean an organ that goes useless upon evolving? Cool!
The battle with Brock was great as well, a good use of moves all around.
Now, will Ash have travelling companions? Or will he videogame it? Will we see the trio of Team Rocket? Also will we be seeing different type of pokeballs? Finally will Ash get a Ralts and evenrually Gardevoir? It's a vendetta i have against pokemon company for not giving him one on Hoenn or Sinnoh. With this mega evolution hype maybe he will get one in Kalos... Who am i kiddidng? I'm deluding myself T-T
2/25/2016 c3 1buterflypuss
good chap
2/25/2016 c3 4bookworm5695
Nice story so far I like that while ash is smarter and a better battler he is not overpowered or some protégé. Pleases tell me that he will have a gyarados at some point gyarados rock
2/25/2016 c3 4The Sith'ari
Great chapter, I like how Pichu was able to learn Volt Tackle as well as the rivalry between Ash and Paul, personally I think that Paul was Ash's best rival in the anime, aside from Gary of course.
2/23/2016 c1 Guest
This opened up very nicely! Far too often, I'll see stories that have Ash starting with a Charmander and the very overused Riolu/Eevee, or Aura/Darker Ash. It's very nice to see you taking a step back from those tired tropes. Your writing style is great (these battles in particular), and I'm excited to see this story develop even further.
2/25/2016 c2 11Lynxgoddess
I think you're laying the groundwork for very interesting story. Great work!
2/23/2016 c2 Guest
will ash date leaf
2/25/2016 c1 4The Sith'ari
Will Ash be paired with Leaf? Furthershipping is a very rare and underused pairing and I think that it will go great with this fanfic.
2,462 « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 .. Last Next »