FanFiction.Net
for Challenger

2/24/2016 c2 xXSakuraBlossomsXx
I did wonder how Ash would get a Sandile. Nicely explained, and I love the nickname. I'm looking forward to the gym battle :D Anyway, great chapter!
2/23/2016 c2 2Brentwist
Excellent story with good progression and realistic training patterns
Giving Ash an Eevee is a good idea but I personally prefer the idea of him catching a horsea at cerulean city. Kingdra would be an excellent addition to his team. You could also have him catch a good psychic type. In most stories or this site ash always lacks a good psychic type like an Abra or a Ralts. Ralts is also a fairy type which would give him an advantage when he faces dragons and dark types which are generally difficult to beat.
2/23/2016 c2 treeko313
wonderful Chapter, I enjoy your writing, it is a less whimsical and more realistic take on pokemon that few authors can do successfully.
2/23/2016 c2 5Kiwami no Sengoku
This was a good chapter. The amount of description you put into your writing made it easier for me to picture the scenes in my head, making the read more enjoyable as a result. That being said, this chapter garnered my full attention near the beginning where Ash bumped into Giovanni. I thought that would be all with regards to their first meeting, so I was pleasantly surprised to see Giovanni approach Ash in the cafeteria. It's uncommon to see him harbour an interest in Ash this early in his journey.

It's nice to see your giving his Rhyperior and Nidoqueen a bit of characterization. It's always interesting to see how older, battle-hardened Pokemon view young Pokemon and their rookie trainers.

Hmm, Sandile's a nice addition. It'll make a very nice powerhouse for Ash's team. Can't wait to see you expand upon his personality further, together with Pyro and Pichu's as well.

Hope you update soon.
2/21/2016 c1 Guest
will ash and leaf date
2/23/2016 c2 1buterflypuss
interesting
2/23/2016 c2 3Vixal
I don't know why I didn't review last chapter, this story is great. I like that Eevee idea someone mentioned, maybe a Glaceon eevoultion as well. I'm super excited for this story to progress. But ya know what would be cool? If Ash got a Magby or Elekid.
2/23/2016 c2 3LioPyro7890
Great second chapter definetly can't wait for more :)
2/23/2016 c2 Werewingwolfxx
can pyro learn solar beam or focus bladt once it becomes a charizard?
2/23/2016 c2 espeon44
will ash face gary
2/23/2016 c1 DarkPirateKing69
Hmm, i'm gonna stick around and see how things develop from here. While i'm not the biggest fan of convenient egg moves, i don't have anything to complain about really. Nicknames outside of games always felt kinda silly to me for some reason, but if author goes out of his/her way to develop the Pokemon into actual characters, it's all cool. otherwise they just come out as cool pets more than anything else. Can't explain that one properly to be honest, but that's just how my brain works.

See you in the next chapter.
2/22/2016 c1 LioPyro7890
Like the prologue can't wait for more :)
2/22/2016 c1 xXSakuraBlossomsXx
very good beginning! well developed characters and the story is not rushed, good job. please update soon!
2/21/2016 c1 espeon44