FanFiction.Net
for Waiting

9/25/2021 c1 6skyeryder01
Loved this!
2/22/2020 c1 4SophisticatedSage
Aw, why did it have to end there, it was just getting good!
8/14/2018 c1 1jenkent
A www...beautiful story. Only flaw, I wish it was longer.
9/2/2016 c1 Gal
Please continue this story!
5/3/2016 c1 20Alytiger
Yay Hermione for not letting him stew in his sad-sack-ness
4/2/2016 c1 597articcat621
Eeeeek. I loved this :D so glad that Sirius had Hermione go "check on him" :)
2/28/2016 c1 31GillianLSteele
Great story- pity it was only a one shot. Would love to have it developed into a multi- chapter!
2/22/2016 c1 2LeonaMasha
Oh. Just love Remus. Also: Go, Hermione!
2/22/2016 c1 SereniteRose
well I for one am really glad that your muse is back, because this one-shot was great. thanks ever so much.
2/22/2016 c1 Rayniekinnz
Remus, Remus, Remus D:

I really felt bad for him here. He meets her when she's still a child, so of course he won't go after her, but he keeps this distance between them for years - and Hermione had feelings for him too!

I loved the conversation between him and Sirius, where Sirius is just not understanding his problem. You better watch out for matchmaker!Sirius! :D Whoops, too slow, he's already caught you! I'm just picturing him so smug and happy with himself. As he should be ;)

YES, REMUS! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HER SOONER? D: *shakes head*

Great story! :D
2/22/2016 c1 alisha.hawk
Like it thank you
2/22/2016 c1 445NeonDomino
I love this so much! I love that Remus was all like "But -" and coming out with excuses as to why he couldn't be with Hermione, but Sirius was having none of it, being the supportive friend that he is, he was trying to convince Remus to take a chance on Hermione instead.

I love that he sent Hermione to check on Remus, knowing that the full-moons were getting worse, and knowing that Remus wouldn't be able to keep pushing her away and of course Hermione didn't even suspect that Remus could be avoiding her because she was his mate - instead, she thought that she had angered him and that he hated her...

Love love love the ending where she just told Remus that he's an idiot and he can't get his head out of his arse, just before launching herself at him.

No doubt there was sexy-times after that ;)

Wonderful story and great writing as always! :D :D
2/22/2016 c1 Sampdoria
Yup, why didn't he tell her earlier? Stupid man, he is lucky Hermione has her own mind:-))
2/22/2016 c1 ksouza3
I love Hermione's headstrong attitude and isn't deterred by Remus's honorable, yet unnecessary actions. Thanks for writing!
2/22/2016 c1 faytiaa