FanFiction.Net
for A Change of Fate

3/19/2016 c1 iidony
So charming! I mean, Gellert is always charming in fanfics. Still, this gets my seal of approval if Albus Dumbledore ships Hermione/Gellert. :)
3/11/2016 c1 446NeonDomino
I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed this until now. I thought I had until I peeked at the reviews and realised that mine wasn't there.

I don't know where to start with how much I enjoyed this fic. You know I adore time-travel stories and this is an interesting ship. I love that Hermione tried to stay away, but she just couldn't and Albus totally shipped them together.

Yes to the ending - they are going to adopt Tom! :D

Excellent writing as usual!
3/8/2016 c1 MariSoLovely
Did they adopt tom ?! I want to know more
2/23/2016 c1 2ChiffonShock
I would love to see this pair in a bigger story, they work well together!
2/22/2016 c1 344rhead-a-holyc
OMG DUMBLEDORE! Of course he doesn't see the problem! It's all for Hermione's good, after all...
[he ships XD ]

Oh, Gellert certainly doesn't give up on what he wants! And so charming that Hermione can't help but fall for him, too! I don't often read fics where Gellert is the absolute charmer he is here, so thank you for that (headcanon!Gellert is now officially a charmer, thanks :P )

Yay for adopting Tom at the end! I really liked that you included that! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! :D
2/22/2016 c1 2LeonaMasha
I like this rare pairing. Especially with the ending. Thanks!
2/22/2016 c1 Guest
In 1920 Grindwlwald was 38 years old.
Because Hermione has a guardian magic, I am assuming that she ist here younger than 17 years. Because that's always the time where you come of age as a witch.
So that means that put together a 17 years old girl with a 38 year old men...
...This age difference is very daring
2/22/2016 c1 Rayniekinnz
Ooh, I really loved this! I hadn't really considered the pairing siriusly before, just that it was interesting, and I'm hooked after reading this!

Poor Hermione's life is just upside down, but luckily Dumbledore is Dumbledore and practically adopts her, no questions asked. Welcome to the family! And by the way, have you met my BFF? You should totally get hitched and do the do :D You gotta love Partners in Troll Crime Albus and Gellert! ;)

I absolutely LOVED that they adopted Tom! Like, oh my god. I just love it so much!

Great story! :D
2/22/2016 c1 viola1701e
for a second there I thought you paired Hermione with Dumbledore ... shudder ?
;) and then I started reading, nice little one shot with the potential to be much more
2/22/2016 c1 Sampdoria
Great story, I liked it.
2/22/2016 c1 faytiaa
Great story, I really love it XD hope to see more baby tom though
2/21/2016 c1 nostalgiakills
Awe...Baby Tom! I'd like to see more of this.
2/21/2016 c1 SlytherinPhoenix31
Love it. Absolutely brilliant
2/21/2016 c1 ksouza3
At first I didn't think I would like this one cause of all the negative things I read about Grindelwald in all the other fics, but you proved me wrong. Your Grindelwald was such a charmer and I couldn't help but imagine the actor that played the young version of him in the films (Jaime Campbell Bower). And you definitely had me shipping them hard by the end of the story. And I absolutely loved the way you ended it! I'm so happy your back writing all your uncommon pairing one-shots! Thanks for writing!
2/21/2016 c1 4twztdwildcat
Lol she's kind of collecting future potential dark lords huh? I'm glad she adopted Tom though! Not many time travel storie have her going quite so far back, but I like the idea of him being adopted and having a proper childhood and life. Very nice story! I wouldn't mind seeing it fleshed out more.
30 « Prev Page 1 2