FanFiction.Net

Too cute!
8/28/2017 c1 2Angels-heart1
Sweet!
8/22/2016 c1 16yuialex
oh, I would really like to see how this reationshop started. Thank you for sharing.
4/30/2016 c1 51seriousblahblah
Haha ahh that Hermione is lucky to be married to both Blaise and Theo! Excellent storytelling, I loved her surprise and reactions XD
3/7/2016 c1 11bonafake
Adorable!
2/23/2016 c1 445NeonDomino
Excellent story! I really enjoyed reading this one. I think anyone else would have been delighted to find out that they were married to two gorgeous wizards (what is with this oh-so-lucky witch and where can we get some of this luck!)

The poor pair, they were so sad that Hermione didn't remember them, but at the end she remembered which of course led to a lot of shagging to make up for lost time.

I love the Drarry in there of course and Hermione thinking that she was married to Draco too LOLOL
2/22/2016 c1 2roon0
Very enjoyable, thank you.
2/22/2016 c1 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
very sweet
2/22/2016 c1 2LeonaMasha
How sweet. Like the side pairing as well. Enjoy imagining how the relationships came about. Cookies for the Muse!
2/22/2016 c1 SereniteRose
I'm so glad your muse found you again thanks ever so much, I've missed your stories, and this one was wonderful.
2/22/2016 c1 Rayniekinnz
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I really enjoyed this! Amnesia is such an interesting thing to read about as it can go so many ways - and break a few hearts D: Raybe crumbled when Blaise called her 'cara'! I'm all stitched up and awwwing and unbroken-hearted after the end, though :D

And Draco and Harry! LOL the scene where they mention Draco (having something nice to say about her ;)) cracks me up! When Hermione is like "please tell me I'm not married to Draco too" I was actually sort of hoping she was - with Harry too, of course ;) All my little ducklings together!

I absolutely loved! Thank youuuu! *insert lots of hearts* :D