for Just My Luck

8/22/2016 c2 6Athina Dark-Angel of Death
more?
8/22/2016 c2 1Riddle-Snape
well... *siiigh* you should write warning that it is FEMALE!Harry... I was sooooooooo dissapoited... idea is good, but I hate gender change
8/17/2016 c2 7Pixiecropse
lmao just imagining that look on his face ah priceless
8/7/2016 c2 Jostanos
Ahem... I have a few words for you, allie...

You Pass! More please!
What has/may have happened between Kaito saving Hitomi and Hitomi water ballooning Hakuba?
8/6/2016 c2 Pandora
This is a treat. I hope for more soon.
6/24/2016 c2 Guest
XD
"Oh God, There's Two of Them!" is probably the catchphrase of pretty much everyone who's ever interacted with them in this 'verse. Two Kuroba's, who've been trained since toddlerhood in the art of masterful stage magic and pranking, and to another perspective two Potter's, both well trained in the art of pranking and very very mischievous.
Aside from actual direct testing, like spells to detect wand-magic or non-magicals, or, y'know, /asking/, it'd likely be very hard for anyone on the magical side of the divide to realize Kaito /isn't/ a wizard, should he feel like it. /Especially/ if he's had access to Hitomi's books as long as she has and chose to study them well. You never know what might prove useful and at the very least knowing what she'd be capable of once she advanced her studies would be an important facet of self-defense. XD

6/5/2016 c2 Guest
Oh God... there's two of them now.

Hakuba... you dont wanna know
5/29/2016 c2 2GreenDrkness
Really cute totally can't wait for a look into the mind of Hitomi
Poor Hakuba he has to deal with the both of them
Hahaha digging the flag there Kaito
Keep on the writes
5/25/2016 c2 LiquidCrystal
This looks really interesting
5/24/2016 c2 6Sony Boy
GO GO Harry/Hitomi! WOnder if this is in a magical universe or AU. Like does she go to the Japanese magical school or what. Can you imagine Kaito with access to Zonko's? Or any magic item?

How old is Hitomi and the age difference between her and Kaito?
5/6/2016 c2 Elfin69
That was terrific, does she go to Hogwarts or to a different magical school?
5/6/2016 c1 Elfin69
I am glad that he was able to find her so quickly and wonder how fast the Dursleys dumped her after she was left. It is good to see that he is still alive in this one.
5/1/2016 c2 9leylinjan
LOVE this beginning :)
4/24/2016 c2 176Firehedgehog
cackles.. that reaction
4/24/2016 c2 R. A Cross
Haha, thanks for the chapter
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »