for Just My Luck

4/24/2016 c2 122MoonlightBushido
Oh, sweetness. I love it.
4/24/2016 c2 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
4/24/2016 c2 northwind132
This was a great start. Can't wait for more.
4/24/2016 c2 suntan140
It would be cool if hitomi necklace were pandora that would be the last place anyone would look :)
4/7/2016 c1 Guest
are you continue this?...because i like it..really really like it...please continue its a good work
3/23/2016 c1 8Anemonenfisch
I bet she will ship KaiShin ...
Don't ask why, it's just a thought that blossomed in my head while I read the first chapter.
So, we will see all the usuale charactes?
Lord Voldemort, Snape and the others also?
I'm really looking Forward to the next chapter, because now I'm really curious.
Sincerely Anemonenfsich
3/12/2016 c1 Guest
*cheers* Kaito's getting a baby sister! Kyaa! I can't help imagining them at different ages now and flailing over it! XD Kaito would be an awesome big brother, especially if they both grow into pranking and magic tricks- he'd totally teach his imouto everything their dad hadn't the chance to teach her before he died because she was too little! He'd probably be a little jealous about her magic (if he hasn't any of that sort) but also really excited that it's real and they'd probably try to incorporate what they could into ways to protect Kaito when he takes up their father's mantel. Even if she hasn't been learning long, they can still commission things like enchanted underclothes to protect him from tasers and knives and bullets, and add sticking charms to his hat that auto-activate and only let him remove it. XD So much fun~!
3/6/2016 c1 Guest
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please this story again SOON! Thank you!

PS.
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pair Hitomi(fem!Harry) with Shinichi! And make a love triangle between him and hakuba/heiji! But the final pairings will be KaitoxAoko, HitomixShinichi, HeijixKazuha & HakubaxRan...
2/29/2016 c1 122MoonlightBushido
Look out Hogwarts. Kaito gets a little sister and Hitomi is most likely going to be a thief and unrepentant prankster as well.
2/25/2016 c1 Guest
Kaito has a sister and she will be a kick ass sister
2/24/2016 c1 Wolfy
Adorable. Simply adorable.
2/24/2016 c1 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
2/24/2016 c1 176Firehedgehog
niice
2/24/2016 c1 Rin-s666
Great fic' ! :D
I really want to read the next chapter! :)
2/24/2016 c1 1Zolata
Aww Kaito has a sister now.
47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »