for Grimes Family 20 Meeting Jesus

12/21/2017 c1 1sundes2013
HAHAHA that ending was hilarious! I approved! :D
8/31/2016 c1 Guest
And thank you Jesus...great scene.
8/8/2016 c1 courtgirl26
courtgirl26

I love this sooo much:)
3/9/2016 c1 9annabethfan15
"Do I start calling Michonne mom now?" hahahahahaha! So funny and cute!
2/27/2016 c1 Dominica
Sweet!
:-)
2/26/2016 c1 A richonner
Loved it! Isn't it great his name is Jesus.
2/25/2016 c1 CordeliaMathews
This was adorable :), and I think you got Carl down right.
2/25/2016 c1 Guest
Keep it coming.
2/24/2016 c1 ElleWatt
Ahhh! That was super cute. I really enjoyed your take on the morning after. I was a little confused on the read at a point, but it wasn't major - especially considering how fast you pumped this out. Good job! :)

Elle
2/24/2016 c1 Guest
This was a great little one shot. SG said in an interview that this wasn't a one night stand and they simply realized what was already between them, what was there for some time. Then AL said they were in love with each other so your story makes perfect sense with Rick's musings. It was like consummating their marriage. These two being together is huge, they wouldn't make love if they weren't serious about each other. I don't know about them having a conversation in front of Jesus but it worked here for the comedic element. Yes, Rick may have him to thank for finally seeing the light. Left to his own devices who knows how long it would have taken Rick open his eyes and let Michonne know how he was feeling. The two acting like teenagers is cute, they are definitely in the honeymoon stage. I had no doubt that Carl would approve as he loves Michonne like a mother.

Hope you continue writing for Richonne.
2/24/2016 c1 2ShunnieIsFine
I must say that this was very funny, and it made me laugh out loud quite a few times. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
2/24/2016 c1 4something2do
Cute! I really hope they have some fluffy family moments, not just sweep it under the rug and move on like they do so often on TWD. Well done.
2/24/2016 c1 11zeejack
lol, this was funny and cute