for not a child

12/10/2016 c1 5MidgyTSlayer
The angst! Mi gawd! T~T
At least it was a happy ending. If it wasn't, I'd have been sulking away in a corner, searching for happy fics to cure the depression xD
10/12/2016 c1 1Shiro Kuro Cielo
and here i thought that Tsuna will not be with Reborn that make me near crying because he with another person not Reborn
9/7/2016 c1 16darkenedcrystal
Oh gosh the beginning was heart wrenching. It was really good but maybe the end could explain a little more about why Tsuna dated those people in the first place. But anyway, THANK YOU I ENJOYED THIS!
4/30/2016 c1 11Hime-chan Natsumi
Aww~ que ternura de Reborn! Por un momento creí que no sería correspondido el amor de Reborn. Me alegra que el amor triunfará, Gracias.
2/26/2016 c1 Guest
Did you know I was crying at the beginning of this fanfic? You had me thinking Reborn would never get Tsuna would torture him self and all that other stuff but then you went and dropped a bomb with the Tsuna loving Reborn as well. I had to slap my self for actually crying
2/26/2016 c1 3Pineapple-Lady-sama
I love this story of yours. I'm currently learning the flower language it seemed oh!I'm the first to review Mwahaha! This is a success and is Reborn here is cool.