FanFiction.Net

I loved
4/21/2018 c9 1Sucker for shipping
Ah, I love Anastasia 33
6/26/2017 c9 xxCryBabyxx96
Great job on the story! I have the entire Anastasia movie soundtrack so it was fun to play the songs during those parts of the and imagine the Naruto characters singing it!
6/5/2016 c3 2allhotdogsgotoheaven
I like it, but it's a little TOO much like Anastasia. Instead of being able to imagine the naruto characters I'm only able to imagine the original characters because it's so similar.
3/14/2016 c2 32Indigo Jupiter
Oh my oh Mia!...
you did a perfect job in executing this! every character fits perfectly!
sakura as a princess (awww Kawaii) :3...and sasuke trying to hide away from all the fangirls and his brother not helping much a bit XD
Then Orochimaru as Rasputin...so predictable!
Anko as caretaker :P ( i thought it was gonna be tsunade or shinzune)...
Worry not Sakura!sasuke is coming to you along with Naruto!...and in no time you will find a way! :D
Noni :D
(P.S. i read slowly because i want to appreciate every writings, so you will find my reviews kind of slow to flow in, but they will be there...cause this story is so good :D)
3/7/2016 c9 Kaileena Sawada
I LOVE IT ! I have discovered your story, I have laugh so hard when Orochimaru sings rasputin's song. (I have it in my phone) !
3/4/2016 c8 5Midnight-The Angel of Darkness
I really liked this as I love this movie. Awesome job! You should make the Mulan remake a NaruHina centric fic instead since this one is SasuSaku! And a Beauty and the Beast one with Kiba and Ino, or a Snow White with Ino and Sai. And a Tenten and Neji as the Little Mermaid. And a Shikamaru and Temari as Sleeping Beauty [but the twist is Shikamaru is the Sleeping Beauty and Temari saves him]. LOL. But whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be great! :D
3/3/2016 c7 3AlaskinMapleSyrup
Awesome chapter! I love how you're staying true to the movie! Probably best "crossover" I've seen with Anastasia yet! Keep up the great work!
-AMS
3/3/2016 c7 2whenthesheepsaysbaa
Love the story
3/2/2016 c7 Guest
Nice, I'm excited for the next chapter
3/2/2016 c1 Guest
I'm glad you're writing this. The first chapter and I'm already in love :)

Take care and God Bless!
3/1/2016 c7 Guest
This is awesome!
2/29/2016 c6 Katelyn
Love your story and the movie. Looking forward to future chapters.
2/28/2016 c5 Kelly
Waahh! This is a good chapter and I can't wait for the next one. I really can't imagine sasuke singing and dancing it's funny. Keep up the great work
2/27/2016 c3 Dieinhappiness
As always an amazing chapter I can't put into words. This story is like from unique world please update soon. Please you are killing us here please I do anything for another update. Update soon for God Almighty. Updates
19 Page 1 2 Next »