FanFiction.Net
for Are You Afraid of the Dark?

12/23/2022 c10 Eriktheviking70
Wow!
12/20/2022 c10 2Gizmo Gear
And with that, the E88 has been picked apart systematically.
12/20/2022 c10 Navn Ukjent
Very nice chapter.

That raid was very satisfying, and I liked how Sarah contracted with Dark to get revenge and justice for Fleur.
12/20/2022 c10 109c-wolf
I like the bit of humanity Danny keeps. though granted if Frankie had tried something he'd be dead quickly. but frankie was allowed to leave
12/18/2022 c10 21katmom
I’m all caught up. This one is really dark. Well done!
12/18/2022 c10 LeoniLiponscovi2
Awesome fic!
12/18/2022 c10 jayod
great read!
12/17/2022 c10 2Jack Inqu
Rest in peace, Jess.

Rest in pieces, Empire 88.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
12/17/2022 c10 Armiture
Wow, Sarah put on hit on the guy who killed Fleur (I think that was her cape name) and Danny decided to do New Wave a solid. I hope he gets a tip.

That said, it was quite satisfying to see the heroes playing it smart and rolling up what was left of Empire 88. I hope Kayden gets away to start over and hopefully Night and Fog will get recalled by the parent organization.

Thanks for the update, I enjoyed it a lot.
12/17/2022 c10 SagesBlade
TYFTC
12/17/2022 c10 Bucio
How great to see more of this fic, in this case, the fall of Empire88, while Dark is in charge of settling old scores for New Wave.

Kaiser never saw it coming, only staying, before being caught, with the idea that someone betrayed them.

I look forward to seeing his reaction when Stormtiger, if captured as well, informs him of who he found, and who Dark was looking for, perhaps with Max believing, that Dark orchestrated the fall of the Empire, to use the distraction to assassinate Larry.

A few less Neo-Nazi in BB, and now, a copycat follows, that and with the Undersiders learning about the fate of E88, and the reaction of the other gangs, and Uber and Leet.

Mmm, the Triumvirate knows about The Dark?, and what would their reaction be when they found out about his return?

Good luck and keep it up
12/17/2022 c10 ArachnidHiveMind
And so the Empire is toppled
12/17/2022 c10 3CelendilAU
Decidedly satisfying end to E88 - and a bit of revenge for Fleur on the side. Especially interesting seeing Lady Photon organise it extra-judicially, but Danny’s comments are spot on, even the brightest light still casts a shadow somewhere.

Being late into the Worm world has been very much worth it because I’ve gotten to enjoy a huge back catalogue and then pick my favourite authors to stick with as they write more, and I eagerly await the notifications for new chapters from you in my email. :)
12/17/2022 c10 animusand
This chapter was awesome!
12/17/2022 c10 7Greyff
I know it's a villain standby that gets used a lot, but the car scene bothers me from a practical standpoint (yeah, i know - worrying about RL details in a superhero/spy story). I can't see Kaiser doing work on his own auto, and if the car is just sitting there in a garage for months/years waiting for an emergency there are a lot of points of failure accumulating. Honestly, would love to see that scene where Coil (or someone) tries to turn on their secret getaway car and it has four flat tires and congealed/separated fluids and dead battery because it was last run a year ago.
Though I suppose you can handwave it with Tinkertech in-setting.
722 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »