for Are You Afraid of the Dark?

1/20 c2 ngocnv371
ok, this got to be that most awesome piece I have read in a while
1/13 c8 OriginalLictre
I find this work to be positively riveting, and hope desperately for e-mail notification of it being updated. I've stumbled into being a fan of Worm fanfiction, though commentary has made me strongly suspect that I'd find the original material unpalatable.
1/6 c5 Gasmaskbro
I just want to take a moment here to say how much I'm loving this work, alongside a few other of your Worm fics. I always find it such a breath of fresh air when people not only remember Alan, but actually make him act like Danny's best friend instead of another selfish traitor. The fact that you've made Danny, a good hearted but ultimately hopelessly weak man, into the professional murder machine he is in this fic while still feeling like Danny is also a wonderful treat.
1/2 c8 PappyOldGuy
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait to read more from you. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow such stories as long as you will write them. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
1/1 c1 PappyOldGuy
An intriguing start to what promises to be a interesting story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
11/12/2021 c8 7RealityGod
Well damn
11/1/2021 c1 SteadfastWhiplash
So a girl with strong morals on right and wrong gets told her father is a killer for hire and is like "ah, okay then". That's not very in character at all.
11/1/2021 c1 SteadfastWhiplash
So when you say "follow canon" are you talking about Canon characters and powers or just repeating the same plot with little change at all? Because if it's the latter that sounds incredibly boring.
10/14/2021 c8 H. Automata
Ack's done it again, ladies and gentlemen, he's created an entirely new Work fic with a fun premise and a mountain's worth of canon deviations and new, creative character dynamics. This isn't just a 'Replace Danny with Keanu Reeves' thing, it's its own thing, richly contextualized and with its own particular focus and themes. I'm loving it
9/30/2021 c8 4Scorpion.Sorcerer7
Amazing story, gotta say. It’s nice to see the Dark being used just like a true John Wick.
8/18/2021 c8 Barona
This is one of those “this such a silly concept there is no way I’ll like this… OMG this is really great!” stories. Thanks so much for bringing it to us.
8/1/2021 c8 4Peanut-Butter-Bandit
I love this story. It's super interesting and i like how your changes mesh with the setting. Killing hookwolf like that was inspired.
I'm excited to see where the story goes next.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
7/10/2021 c8 Guest
This is a good chapter and I can't wait for more!
7/10/2021 c8 ignoto82
this is fantastic!
I just binged it all, managing to lose my login stride in FGO for that.
Great, great great.
Well written, great ideas, perfect executions.
If there were stars to give I'd prolly make ten burn out accounts just to give you ten full to read more soon!
7/10/2021 c8 5Debate4life