for Are You Afraid of the Dark?

3/24 c9 2ManwithaPlan113
Calvert’s days are numbered. He’s going down and he’s going down hard
3/24 c9 199Marcus Rowland
The trouble I can see with this is that by doing this the Dark is no longer a neutral party. Everyone else he's worked for will be wondering when it's their turn.
3/24 c9 GreatT'Phon1of4
Lmao. Watching stuff blow up in Coil's face will never get old.
3/24 c9 1Dedischado
Oh, I am so digging the Daddy daughter partnership.
3/24 c9 Navn Ukjent
Nice chapter.

It's a bit strange to see the Undersider actually being behind unmasking the Empire. I would also think that they would be saving the favour until they were in a bind, and not just using it to get rid of one of the gangs. Having The Dark in your pocket if Lung is going after you would be nice.
3/24 c9 shugokage
Great job on this incredible story!
3/24 c9 dainlord
Did you try to translate "bitch" to German?

Because "schwarze Hündin" sounds like you just took the first google result. No one talks like that. It just means "black female dog" (male dog is called Hund). It is not an insult, nobody gets called that in germany.

A better word would be "Schlampe" or "Miststück". Or even used "Bitch", because we germans use that word to insult people too.
3/24 c9 PasiveNox
great chapter
3/24 c9 Tork01
The Dark is back! How are our heroes going to find the one Empire thug amidst the whole swarm of thug-dom? Things are about to get very messy.
3/24 c9 2Jack Inqu
My my, that's quite the plot twist. Both the Empire and Coil are very much screwed at this point.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
3/24 c9 61reader713
I hope he didn’t out Kayden
3/24 c9 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
fun seeing the start of the downfall of the E88 and coil at the same time
wonder if the dark and taylor can manage dragon scale boots at the same time
3/22 c8 Dalriaden
Ah it's a shame there isn't more of this.
3/15 c8 adam110902
great story
3/4 c8 Jack1nTheBox
okay, cool story, though about the hit that was just ordered. didn't he agree with kasier not to bother them if they stayed out of his way? also, and I'm not sure about this but isn't he still technically retired, what he's doing now is personal, and even if the rest of the world doesn't know that this falls outside of what he could reasonably do without breaking his promise to his late wife.

anyway, that aside, like I said, great story. i was looking for something like this, even if i disagree with some aspects.
682 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »