for Are You Afraid of the Dark?

3/4 c8 Jack1nTheBox
okay, cool story, though about the hit that was just ordered. didn't he agree with kasier not to bother them if they stayed out of his way? also, and I'm not sure about this but isn't he still technically retired, what he's doing now is personal, and even if the rest of the world doesn't know that this falls outside of what he could reasonably do without breaking his promise to his late wife.

anyway, that aside, like I said, great story. i was looking for something like this, even if i disagree with some aspects.
2/28 c8 St. Fyrecat
Great story! Why did you let it die? I'd love to see how Taylor grows up raised by The Dark!
2/23 c8 21Duchess67
Duchess67 here, for some reason, the site won't let me log back in.

The only bad thing I can see about this fic is that there isn't more of it. I'd beg for me, but understand the fickle nature of muses deciding not to cooperate AND real life issues, so I won't. I will, however, click that follow button (as soon as the dang site lets me sign in again) and hope for someday. :)

I REALLY hope Coil can be taken down safely, considering he plans for the scorched earth route if he ever goes down. *shudder*

It is getting stuck in my craw, all the sympathy Sophia is getting for her death. I realize it's serving a vastly larger purpose here, but that doesn't change how I feel about it. *rueful chuckle*

Anyway, just wanted to let you know this story is also appreciated and thank you for sharing it with us. Awesome! :D
2/23 c5 Duchess67
Wow, that was totally what Sophia deserved! Emma also needs therapy to undo Sophia's psychotic conditioning or she might be just as evil to someone in her new school, though.

Chewie is adorable and I'm glad he wasn't seriously hurt at the dogfighting place. Hookwolf and Cricket? I will shed no tears.
Kaiser's reaction to that situation was hysterically funny to me. *still chuckling*

I love your Danny!
1/20 c2 ngocnv371
ok, this got to be that most awesome piece I have read in a while
1/13 c8 OriginalLictre
I find this work to be positively riveting, and hope desperately for e-mail notification of it being updated. I've stumbled into being a fan of Worm fanfiction, though commentary has made me strongly suspect that I'd find the original material unpalatable.
1/6 c5 Gasmaskbro
I just want to take a moment here to say how much I'm loving this work, alongside a few other of your Worm fics. I always find it such a breath of fresh air when people not only remember Alan, but actually make him act like Danny's best friend instead of another selfish traitor. The fact that you've made Danny, a good hearted but ultimately hopelessly weak man, into the professional murder machine he is in this fic while still feeling like Danny is also a wonderful treat.
1/2 c8 PappyOldGuy
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait to read more from you. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow such stories as long as you will write them. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
1/1 c1 PappyOldGuy
An intriguing start to what promises to be a interesting story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
11/12/2021 c8 7Let Me BeLazy
Well damn
11/1/2021 c1 SteadfastWhiplash
So a girl with strong morals on right and wrong gets told her father is a killer for hire and is like "ah, okay then". That's not very in character at all.
11/1/2021 c1 SteadfastWhiplash
So when you say "follow canon" are you talking about Canon characters and powers or just repeating the same plot with little change at all? Because if it's the latter that sounds incredibly boring.
10/14/2021 c8 H. Automata
Ack's done it again, ladies and gentlemen, he's created an entirely new Work fic with a fun premise and a mountain's worth of canon deviations and new, creative character dynamics. This isn't just a 'Replace Danny with Keanu Reeves' thing, it's its own thing, richly contextualized and with its own particular focus and themes. I'm loving it
9/30/2021 c8 4Scorpion.Sorcerer7
Amazing story, gotta say. It’s nice to see the Dark being used just like a true John Wick.
8/18/2021 c8 Barona
This is one of those “this such a silly concept there is no way I’ll like this… OMG this is really great!” stories. Thanks so much for bringing it to us.
683 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »