for Are You Afraid of the Dark?

3/4/2016 c1 kamenhero25
Oh my god. Best. Danny. Ever.
3/6/2016 c1 Difdi
I love how Danny gave the older punks a hint of just how utterly hosed they were just before demonstrating why.

If two skilled Normals can be as terrifying as that implies, just imagine Skitter's talents added to the mix...heroes have to hold back, villains follow the unwritten rules more than the heroes do, but contract assassins? Skitter won't need to hold back at ALL if she takes up the family business...
3/5/2016 c1 1The Hero named Villan
I hope taylor is atleast half as badass as Dark danny
3/5/2016 c1 1schumi23
ok.
I. Love. This.
I went over to QQ but there aren't anything more but I hope to see more and i really really enjoyed this story.
Like, what will Danny do. It's kinda like a non-crack better version of like mother like skitter (where anne-rose is Marquis, and alive)
Lookng forward to reading more of this beauty you create!
3/4/2016 c1 vampireharry the 2
I love this! I can't wait for more!
3/2/2016 c1 BlazeStryker
Bitch is going to just love this..
3/1/2016 c1 19OrionTheHunter
Wow. Just wow. All of your first chapters point to amazing potential for the rest of the story, but this one might be the most interesting for Danny as a modified character. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this, and how much it may or may not mirror the movie.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
3/1/2016 c1 Mingyu
This looks promising! Badass!Danny. Chances are he'll have to fight at least one Empire cape. Then there'll be a nasty surprise when he works his way to Sophia. I wonder if/how long Danny and Taylor can keep their secrets from each other.

Chewie is awesome! I hope he doesn't die. Taylor would probably notice a new puppy. Thanks for the chapter!
2/29/2016 c1 AccountKiller12345yeet
Dude, you are an amazing author, on par with wildbow himself, and I love all your stories.
I have a suggestion for a fan fic- maybe where Danny dies in the crash instead of Annette? I always wondered how that would go, and I feel you would be the perfect person to write it. Thanks!
2/27/2016 c1 Marie
Awesome!
2/28/2016 c1 RadgarEleding
Well this is certainly interesting. I have no idea what John Wick is but seeing Danny as a bad-ass retired hitman is new and very enjoyable. Looking forward to the continuation of this :)
2/28/2016 c1 89ingenting
I actually just finished watching John Wick and stumbled upon this. I love your badass version of Danny! I am pumped!
2/28/2016 c1 Ari989
This is too awesome for words! Can hardly wait for more!
2/27/2016 c1 1Indecisive Bob
Nice story so far! I'm really liking this. There are too few badass!Danny stories out there, and this Danny is a badass of baddases. Basing this off of the John Wick storyline is a nice move. Instead of being a way to cope with his wife's death, the puppy is a way for his daughter to cope with her trauma. It's still a ridiculous sounding reason for a top tier assassin to come out of retirement though.

"DARK?! Holy shit, I thought you were dead or something!"

"No, simply... retired."

"No shit? Well why the hell are you back?"

"They stole my daughter's puppy."

"... What?"

Keep up the good work!
2/27/2016 c1 10Major Session
Holy shit!

Danny as a badass ex-assassin? That's juts... Wow. Awesome! Especially if he brings Taylor into the family business after her stint in the hospital.

Also, Empire 88? You fucked up. You fucked up hard. Not only do you have a professional assassin coming for you (not so bad with all the capes they have) but because if you kill that dog... The Queen of Escalation will pick your bones clean.
683 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »