FanFiction.Net
for Trading Places

9/7/2016 c1 Guest
I always wondered what happened to the other Rick I did understand why they did not change places.
However I do not see ay reason for this Rick to have a different wallet and key change unless the only thing that swapped was their spirits.
2/27/2016 c1 30The-KLF
This is super intriguing, looking forward to reading more!
Lol. Love it!
2/27/2016 c1 Guest
I'm so excited to read more please update soon before I spontaneously combust :P
2/27/2016 c1 Guest
Please do continue this story!
2/27/2016 c1 11MistressOfSmite
I always like stories dealing with the 7x06 alternate universe, and this is a fresh, interesting take. Looking forward to the next installment!

(One small critique: the point of view keeps shifting from Rick to Kate and back again. It should be consistent with one or the other until a chapter or section break.)
2/27/2016 c1 6remadora-ftw
oh oh this sounds awesome so far oh I am excited for more
2/26/2016 c1 hawkie
This was a really interesting fic idea, and if you decide to continue this I won't complain. I would really like to know Castle's reaction when he realizes Kate's his girlfriend/fiance. Kate's and Rick's alternating points of view were well done.
2/27/2016 c1 81Garrae
I like that you've taken the trope of Castle being in the alternative universe and reversed it.
2/26/2016 c1 1EpitheticalPseudonym
I really like the sound of this so far :) I hope you will continue soon. Looking forward to finding out what happens next :D
2/26/2016 c1 3elvander72
Nice start. Interesting concept and can't wait to see how it plays out.
Roll on the next chapter.
2/26/2016 c1 TORONTOSUN
I like it. I so like it, the fact that both Ricks went to the other worlds, makes sense.

Please continue.
2/26/2016 c1 FDWojo
I'm probably not the only one to notice this, but it is episode 7x06, not 7x16. (If you mean TIME OF OUR LIVES)

With regard to the story, I thought it was fun, even though you had to make Rick less curious then he normally would have been. It'll be interesting to see how this works itself out, and to see if, and how badly, Rick will screw things up. Of course, another issue is what will happen when Kate comes home from work, or if Rick finds all her clothing in his closets. Will he assume it's Meredith's or Gina's? Time will tell.

Please keep up the interesting chapters.

Frank