for Son of the Stag

12/1 c2 LordRhyolith
The protagonist is kind of psycho
11/5 c14 1CarLost
Why did I not read this earlier!? Holy fuck, this is well-crafted. I don’t know what the haters mean when they shit on your fics, because this is frickkin beautiful, Neon! I want mooooaaaaaaaarrrr! Keep goin!
10/28 c12 milessmith1111
Well, all of hell is at The Twins right now. I can't wait to see how this will end.
10/28 c10 milessmith1111
I extremely like the growing romance between Naruto and Daenerys. The way they bounce things between each other is very cute.
10/27 c9 milessmith1111
Well, the Frey's are the next people on The Chopping Block. I can't want to see how that gose.
10/27 c8 milessmith1111
So Naruto is officially married to Daenerys and Margaery. This story is only getting better and better.
10/27 c7 milessmith1111
Things are only getting more insane. I can't wait to see what happens next.
10/27 c14 Ruizenban
as always me like this, please keep updating 3
Your fics are like drug, too adicctive, i never have enough of them :D
10/27 c6 milessmith1111
Well, the harem is officially growing. I can't wait to see what happens next.
10/27 c5 milessmith1111
Things are only getting more interesting. Hope you continue this great story.
10/27 c4 milessmith1111
Well, things are going to either end up really good or really bad depending on this meeting. I can't wait to see what happens.
10/27 c3 milessmith1111
This story is only getting more interesting. I can't wait to see more girls that will join Naruto's harem.
10/27 c2 milessmith1111
All of hell was set loose on the Lannisters. I can't wait to see what happens next.
10/27 c1 milessmith1111
This is an interesting start to the story. I can't wait to read the rest.
10/24 c7 QCoffee
I'm liking you you handled this fanfic! Dont let this person who is threatining you get away with this Sir/Ma'am Author. Just because that person didn't like the way you did with the fanfic doesn't mean they can threaten you! Please continue to write!
1,051 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »