FanFiction.Net
for Moments

10/5 c5 Guest
Aww... These all were so cute...
9/25/2021 c5 6skyeryder01
Seriously loved these! !
12/29/2016 c3 Fullofpassion09
This would be such a fabulous piece to expand and explore, truthfully all your oneshots would be but something about this one really had me wanting more.
7/14/2016 c4 Guest
I like this. Short and sweet.
7/14/2016 c3 Guest
Bit of a twist there. Thanks for sharing.
7/14/2016 c2 Guest
Fun.
7/14/2016 c1 Guest
Haha. Happy little read that. Thanks for sharing.
4/29/2016 c3 36RawMateriel
Oh my God this is the most perfectly ridiculous and fun cliché thing I've ever seen. James and Lucius... pairings like that are the reason I read fanfiction. It never gets old. Go Wanderers!
4/21/2016 c5 SereniteRose
your so awesome and brilliant, and I love all your stories, they're always such fun, and this one is no different it was brilliant and well written and I love the way you paired Theo and Hermione as a couple this is a very rare pairing, thanks ever so much again and I can't wait to read the nest story you write. if your looking for story idea, I have one, you can do a marriage law where a witch have to marry at least two or more wizards because of a plauge that Voldemort cast before he died and it killed half the witches in wizarding world and they would die out in say 75 years, and the ministry put out a law that all witches from the age of 17 to 60 had to at least have two husband or more, and you can make Hermione have at least six or eight matches and you can either have the ministry invent a soulmate spell or have Hermione come up with a solution, anyway just an idea, thanks again.
4/21/2016 c5 ksouza3
Ohhh I really liked this Hermione feeling like she's unimportant to Theo. Just the perfect amount of angst and lots of sweetness in the end. Amazing writing as always! Thanks for writing!
4/20/2016 c3 2azertykeynes
This is soooo weeeirrd!

Right about her half-brothers though. But then her half-brothers would be into each other... Is that why Lucius doesn't approve of Harry? What?
4/20/2016 c2 azertykeynes
lol

sneaky, cheeky lad
4/20/2016 c5 Cecily Mitchell
This was good
4/20/2016 c5 2roon0
Well she forgive him a bit too quick if you ask me but a very enjoyable one shot.
4/20/2016 c5 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx