for Everything You Want

8/5/2016 c1 1Squiredragon23
This made my day! I was not sure on reading this from the description, but it's really good!
7/30/2016 c1 ice-rain499
Very nice!
7/30/2016 c1 G
Please continue It? Make a reaction chapter
With Snotlout and everyone
7/20/2016 c1 lara5170
This was incredibly good and I hope you write more like this
7/9/2016 c1 DareDevilBB
Hah...i wish this was an episode...it'd be a damn good one too
7/6/2016 c1 4Bunchan529
Great story! And such a cute ending.
6/28/2016 c1 Guest
That. Was. BRILLIANT.
6/19/2016 c1 Mecherz
This was great, I love it. This made me tear up and I felt all the emotion. Thanks for the story and I hope you make more just like it!
5/8/2016 c1 32Tellemicus Sundance
Heheheh, this is REALLY good! You did an incredible job at capturing Hiccup's self-esteem issues (even if Astrid was a little too knowledgeable about them). I love how you caught their dynamic so well. Excellent work!
5/2/2016 c1 1NerdyAnimeOtakuGeek
This is the most cutest and honest Astrid I've read yet~ :3 I like how you made this in her P.O.V so we can see(read) how she feels about what's currently happening to her events, surroundings and to Hiccup himself. Thank you for this and I hope I'll get to read more of you're amazing stories soon! :) Oh, and I like how you wrote this because it was so understandable so keep up the good work and have an awesome day everyday! :P
4/29/2016 c1 42KageOkami-Kogo
Oh wow this was so fantastic it should be criminal! I love how you explain their "relationship" (or lack thereof) in the series, and how much emotion and logical conclusions you put in this! So amazing, this was sad, hot, and funny. Great great great job!
3/30/2016 c1 1JHawkins
this was amazing. shame its only a one off. 9/10
3/20/2016 c1 moonlightsky99
I love the way Hiccup open up about his feelings.
3/20/2016 c1 Hey
This is a very good story.
I wish you'd write more of this kind since I'm not a fan of modern and modern seems to be taking over and I just don't like them and don't care if u do mot my point. I just want more cannon or au cannon type. Just not modern haha. A little drunk but Anyways. Please write more of this kind?
3/12/2016 c1 TravelerChrisEdward
Thanks for a truly great story!
You captured the feelings of Hiccup and Astrid so well, and I think this story also reflected and answered some of my thoughts and doubts in Hiccstrid. It's like a real HTTYD story that doesn't show in the movies or the TV series. And I believe it's a story that many Hiccstrid shippers imagine in mind (at least works for me).
Thanks again for the amazement!
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »