for Everything You Want

2/28/2016 c1 30Shimy
Hi there !

Well, that was really lovely ! I have to give you some well-deserved kudos for having written such a nice fic. I liked pretty much everything about it but, if you'd like me to be more specific...

A) I cannot even begin to tell you how much I LOVED that you incorporated such emotional thoughts into the dialogue between Hiccup and Astrid. I am quite keen on character development and I, too, like to think that maybe Astrid and the other teens failed to recognize what exactly Hiccup went through during his childhood.

B) Astrid being Astrid and not letting Hiccup wallow in his own pity-party. That's one of the traits I love most about her - how she's not afraid to spell things out the way they are, not bothering to sugarcoat them (although, sometimes, they might also be a little problem, but that's another story).

C) Now that the angst is out of the way, I have to tell you I actually laughed out loud upon reading about Astrid trying (and apparently failing) to get Hiccup's attention.

D) Hiccup making a move ! Like, finally! (Here's to hoping he actually does it for real in the next season of RTTE!)

E) Tuffnut intruding! Priceless ! And something I actually think might really happen later on in the show. Well, maybe it won't be Tuffnut, but I have a feeling one of the teens (or more than one) will stumble upon a Hiccstrid moment.

So, yeah. Thank you for writing this - I sure had a good time reading it. :-)
2/28/2016 c1 Guest
This was amazing! PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! YOU MUST. This totally explains each others feelings for each other. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
2/28/2016 c1 Guest
Oh, I really love this story. You do such a good job explaining both of their thoughts and feelings about their relationship. Thank you.
2/28/2016 c1 akylles
you have gotta do a sequel 'bout this..
how will the gang react...
especially snotlout and ruffnut...
what will they say?
Sequel!
Now!
2/27/2016 c1 SirRustAlot
Great One shot, I enjoyed it very much, you definitely did Hiccstrid justice :)
2/27/2016 c1 Guest
Any chance of a follow p where the others react to tuffnut telling everyone about hiccstrid. Think it could be pretty funny
2/27/2016 c1 1Khizar
I'm speechless, truly this is humorous in the start well IT WAS HILARIOUS I mean I can imagine Astrid trying to get Hiccups attention but he doesn't even notice (well he did but hide it pretty well) and to the intense bringing up the past talk and deep secrets and demons locked away
Oh man I like the part where Astrid just blurted our "Why don't you like me anymore?" I mean like WAAAAAAAAAAT?! then LOOOOOOOL, then *fainted* ahahahahah it's awesome

Btw Salute to ya cuz this is great and you are fairly great at writing since you are new to HTYYD but you are an awesome writer :)
2/27/2016 c1 43Crystallion12
Haha! Wow, this was great! You did a fabulous job with this- sequel! Now! But seriously, I can just imagine Tuffnut and the gang hiding and sneaking up on Huccup abd Astrid like that... XD
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5