FanFiction.Net
for Evanescent

10/28/2022 c1 troutman30
So I was wrong, there is a remake, should have said so at the beginning of the preview, and five chapters, why bother, since you haven't updated in six years you obviously didn't think it was worth the effort to finish either version.
1/15/2022 c5 Flamesup
Did you quit the rewrite?
9/30/2021 c4 Takadoshi Uzumaki
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
8/22/2019 c1 Guest
Why make a rewrite when not even going to finish the story
4/17/2019 c5 ThePhenoix11
This story dead
9/25/2017 c5 1LandlessLord
I think I prefered the previous version where Naruto wasn't so dumb, that's the main thing I disliked in canon.
6/14/2017 c2 HyperspaceGamer
If he pushed as much chakra into his feet when both were on the ground as he did when he put his feet on the tree, why is the ground unaffected? If one were to apply the Tree Walking exercise to the ground, they could either root themselves to the floor with the proper amount of chakra or they could launch themselves into the air if overloaded with chakra. It's the same principle as the Tree Walking, except sticking to/blasting off the ground instead of sticking to/blasting off of the tree. The point is, he shouldn't have put any chakra into his feet until the moment after his foot left the ground and before his foot makes contact with the tree, otherwise the excessive amount of chakra being sent into the ground should have shot him off like a rocket and left craters where he once stood.
4/7/2017 c1 OMG S.I.N
and finally no BASHING PLES!
ITS ME AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA
IF you are wondering what it means
OMG MEANS One More Guy ANd SIN means SAINT INFERNAL NEOS!
1/19/2017 c5 Zaikort
Leí los 2 fic de este tema, sinceramente me gustó el primero que hiciste, la forma en que Naruto trata a los aldeanos me gustaba, su desinterés por casi todas las personas, ahora en este fic me gustó la forma que Naruto conoció a Hanabi y Genma, pero solo eso, aún así lo leeré si sigues actualizando este fic
12/30/2016 c1 15Shikaku Zetsumei
Reading this while I wait for your main story to update. I have to say, I like the changes. I took a look at the original first chapter and it was... hard to read to say the least. This rewrite is much more enjoyable.

-Zetsumei
10/24/2016 c5 ivan0061509
awesome chapter it was good so I can't wait to read the next chapter
10/17/2016 c5 pairing
please don't make this a hanabi x Naruto pairing. if you do can you at least make it a small harem pairing?
10/8/2016 c5 8Sneky
Is this like the third or fourth time you've written this now? Because I swear I read this form you before you changed your pen name lol. Anyway, have to question how Genma didn't recognise Naruto at first. Is literally a kid Minato, how no one in konoha noticed that at all is something I really question. Kabuto involvement is believable, suits him and Orochimaru pretty well. A Hanabi focussed fic is kind of rare, so props for that. Always did think she would've been more interesting than Hinata as a pairing. Look forward to the next update.
8/17/2016 c5 Cloud 9 Fish