for The Stationmaster's Daughter

9/5/2018 c14 Firefly9917
Love this story so glad I found it! Can't wait for the next update!
6/4/2018 c13 Breathlessmoments
I can’t wait for more please update I am very intrigued
8/8/2017 c9 Guest
I really love this story a lot! If you could give definite times to update the story that would be nice but if not I'll just keep checking back! I'm glad you had the courage to do this cause this story is amazing!
6/11/2017 c7 7J Luc Pitard
Interesting story so far. I love the secrecy surrounding magic and the way Jude reconciles. Then the twist that he's all- yeah, I built this, dude! Good thing Phantom wasn't working for him in this one. That would be too creepy. It was creepy in the series, but Jude was still a jerk then. As to your author's note: OMG the new developments! The series will end on a high note and there will likely be spin offs. I can't think of a better way for it to go. This battle and the twists and turns have been great. Plus, plenty of romance, considering this is a shounen series. They will be canon. Just saying. Still a few months of Fairy Tail, plus the epilogues and omakes. Then his next series or spin offs. No worries!

Looking forward to more of your story as well.
5/30/2017 c6 sarara1.8
very interesting turn of events :)
5/28/2017 c6 Guest
Awesome, keep it coming.
3/27/2017 c5 FloatieSama
PLZ UPDATE! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
3/13/2017 c5 Sam Saguid
it was great!~;) i wish there are 100 chapters in this story or even more.
3/12/2017 c5 Guest
Love the story please update soon it's got me on the edge of my seat
3/14/2017 c5 7quite-a-riot
I wasn't expecting magic to come into this AU. It will be interesting to see how it fits into this world. Looking forward to the next chapter!
3/7/2017 c4 Sam Saguid
It was great! I liked the last part when they hold hands.
3/5/2017 c4 quite-a-riot
It is so nice to see you back! Looking forward to seeing where you take the story from here!
10/10/2016 c3 quite-a-riot
I'm really enjoying rhis story so far. I don't know exactly which historical period you are basing this on, but due to the trains and photograph and such, I'm picturing maybe just before the turn if the century, very victorian, with bustles and top hats and such. or steampunk, which of course derives from that same era...I would love some specifics thrown in to help me picture what you are going for in this AU. But loving the character dynamics. Seeing Natsu exist in a world ruled by etiquette and how he deals with that is already quite amusing...can't wait to see where you go from here!
10/8/2016 c1 Asuraider
This is really good. I love the story and character development. Ps love the way u made lisanna into Annalise very sly
8/19/2016 c2 Guest
I love this story so much! You're such a great writer and I can't wait too see where it goes!
22 Page 1 2 Next »