for The Arctic Swordsman - Watchman of the Stars

1/23/2018 c33 6Yakosh
Plot twist, Kione is Diavel's little sister.
1/23/2018 c32 Yakosh
Amusphere Camera Profit (eyesight)... Like, with Kirito's technical skills, rigging up a camera to the part of the Amusphere responsible for sight should be easy, and since just her eyes were damaged, this should let her see, even if it isn't ideal.
1/20/2018 c6 Yakosh
And what happens to Grimlock?
2/24/2017 c43 15TheSib
Great ending, loved seeing all the kids from my Wyvern's Inferno OCs. Looking forward to your new version of Arctic Swordsman and where you take it.
2/24/2017 c42 Ethan Kironus
I SHIP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
2/24/2017 c42 TheSib
Great chapter and such a sweet ending there.
2/23/2017 c42 18Mataras
No! Never! Never say goodbye! I REFUSE, AAAAAAAAAAAH!
In all seriousness, though, this was a great chapter, as I have come to expect from you. You've really come a long way since the day you asked if I could help out with this little project of yours, and I'm glad to see you coming into your own even more as a writer.
I await the conclusion to this tale, Arctic Swordsman.
2/21/2017 c41 Mataras
DUDE, that was great! I honestly had no idea who was gonna win that last one, and you did not disappoint in the delivery!
2/16/2017 c41 15TheSib
Dark chapter. Very interesting look at Mataras's past.
1/29/2017 c40 TheSib
Doing the Arctic Swordsman in regular ALO. I'm interested to see where this goes. Though I have to admit I'm disappointed to hear this will be the last arc.
1/28/2017 c40 9Lord Pyrus
Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about! Keep up with the good work, dude!
1/22/2017 c38 Guest
Will you be updating soon? It's been awhile since the last chapter.
1/23/2017 c39 18Mataras
ALL THE YES! YOU GOT MATARAS' DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC IN HERE?! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!
1/23/2017 c39 9Lord Pyrus
Good as always, and plenty of action. My favorite. Heh.

Though of course, I'm at the edge of my seat. No bias whatsoever. *innocent whistle*
1/23/2017 c39 15TheSib
Yeah! Go Alice! Glad to see Wyvern's Inferno win a round. I especially liked that last skill you had her use. As always, great chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »