for The Arctic Swordsman - Watchman of the Stars

1/1/2017 c38 18Mataras
Well, it takes a lot to make me say something was cute, but darn it, that was one of the most adorable Christmas chapters I've ever read! Well done once again!
12/24/2016 c38 15TheSib
Cute chapter. Merry Christmas.
12/19/2016 c36 Guest
When are you going to update? I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
12/19/2016 c37 18Mataras
Yay for the little guys! :D
12/19/2016 c37 9Lord Pyrus
I love the fight scenes yet again! You know just how to leave anyone a wee bit shocked at the fight, and then applaud.
12/19/2016 c37 15TheSib
Ha! I know Helios is my character, but anyone that knows him knows that he got what he deserved! As for the next chapter, I can only guess Alice will be featured in it based on the title. Lookin forward to it! Keep up the great work!
12/13/2016 c35 2browncoat31986
Fairy Tail and Overwatch shout-outs in the same chapter? Oh. Yeah!

Loving your work, man, especially the way you incorporate other OCs into your story. That takes talent.

Faved and Following btw.
- Browncoat
11/28/2016 c36 15TheSib
Interesting take on the race from the World Tournament arc. Looking forward to the matchups in the main rounds.
11/17/2016 c35 TheSib
Well I can already tell what the next part of the tournament is going to be.
11/17/2016 c35 9Lord Pyrus
Ah thank you, thank you. I liked the friendly, but serious demeanor he had. Otherwise, great chapter!

I always enjoy fighting chapters so much more, and you do a good job with them.
11/15/2016 c1 1trollcapitol
nice something witty entertainment reference.
11/15/2016 c34 18Mataras
Wow, I again find myself impressed with your work, Arctic Swordsman. I can honestly say- after reading this chapter- that I have no idea who is going to win this tournament. The suspense is gonna kill me until then, so I hope that some resuscitation is on the way!
Until then, write well, friend!
11/15/2016 c34 9Lord Pyrus
Nice chapter, I liked the growth.
But now I am pumped for the oncoming duels.
11/15/2016 c34 Ethan Kironus
Just maybe have them kiss in-fanfiction once?
11/15/2016 c34 15TheSib
Worldwide tournament huh. Interested to see how you decide to go about this. Also, looking forward to the return of Wyvern's Inferno.
104 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »