for The Arctic Swordsman - Watchman of the Stars

6/3/2016 c18 raptorfire777
So many SAO Abridged references... I love it!
6/3/2016 c9 raptorfire777
I love SAO Abridged references they are always hilarious. Keep up the awesome work.
6/3/2016 c18 18Mataras
Very clever- I never would have thought of turning Pina into a Nexu youngling! Well done, Arctic Swordsman. I look forward to seeing how a certain sniper integrates herself into this version of the Moonlit Black Cats, hehe. See ya next time, and let me know if you get stuck on another writer's block!
5/25/2016 c15 Guest
Sooo...Will the star wars thing happen sometime in the GGO arc then?

just a guess really but...meh -_-
5/26/2016 c17 Mataras
Dude. That. Was. AWESOME! I am pumped for this next chapter, You were right I had no idea that you'd set your own character aside an make room for the sister and the Red Swordsman! As I said, amazing! Keep it up!
5/25/2016 c16 Mataras
Brilliant! I demand another right now and five minutes ago if you can make it! I am excited to see Star Wars finally kick in, and more importantly, who is free to pursue their companions!
PM when you get the chance- something about Mataras I'd like to discuss (don't worry, you're not in trouble, you've been doing a bang-up job with him!)
5/25/2016 c15 Mataras
HAHA, YES! I most certainly did not expect the Spanish Inquisition! Ah, the beauty of unlimited crossovers within fanfictions!
5/23/2016 c14 Mataras
Hehe... I look forward to seeing what happens when Kayaba unleashes Black. Likely not to be a pretty sight. Actually, on second thought, I'd like to see Black throw down w/ Sugou using the Dark Side of the Force.
That scene somewhat reminded me Yato from Noragami when his rage mode is activated. Well done, White Swordsman.
Also, just for a future reference of the character, from now on, Mataras would not be frightened of Black- he would actually look forward to fighting alongside him, especially once his blood is boiling. You did well with his reaction to seeing him for the first time, but from now on, he would react fairly different.
5/23/2016 c14 16Mandalore the Survivor
Very much sorry for lack of reviews on my part, just been fairly busy with lot of things.

Chapter was interesting to see about Mataras and that other side. The mind will often create ways in order protect the person, so when Foster hurt Emma, it just trigger the security system in Mataras's mind.

Ah yes the killing part, there are few ways a person is gonna react when they just killed someone. So far their handling it better then most, hopefully it'll stay that way.

Anyway nice work, good luck, till next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
5/21/2016 c13 18Mataras
HAHA, YES! Pokemon references! I approve! I GREATLY approve! Pokemon Platnium was one of my first games that I ever owned, so that was amazing!
5/18/2016 c12 Mataras
Well, I suppose we've got a new member to replace the fallen? Maybe that sounds cold, but I dunno how else to put it. Great chapter, I await the next one eagerly!
5/15/2016 c11 Mataras
Well... That sucked for Diavel. But honestly, if any of them were gonna die before the final battle, I'd have bet my col on him. Now whose this angel chick? I'm very curious...
5/15/2016 c10 Mataras
Dude, I wish I was that clever at coming up with insults for the KOB guys! That was hilarious!
4/11/2016 c9 553Colinm
Cool
4/11/2016 c9 Mataras
Haha, I love the Spanish Inquisition! Well played!
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »