for The Arctic Swordsman - Watchman of the Stars

3/31/2016 c4 5Warlord Fellhammer
Well that is a refreshing change... Having Silica join the MBC instead of just fading out of the story like so many others do. Very much appreciated! Very much so!
3/31/2016 c1 Warlord Fellhammer
So, my good friend Mataras has redirected me to this story, and might i say, a very good first chapter, not much wrong that i could see, so keep up the good work!
3/26/2016 c4 553Colinm
Don't kill her please
3/26/2016 c1 553Colinm
Oooh mystery
3/21/2016 c8 Mataras
Black Cat Law... I like it! Good work, see you for the next round. By the way, as a suggestion, you might want to change the rating on this story from M to T, at least until you get more followers.
3/17/2016 c7 Mataras
Hmm... Very interesting. You managed to keep my harsh personality in check with another, slightly kinder one. Well played once again, and I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
3/15/2016 c6 Mataras
The heck-?! No! I will freaking murder that bastard if I have to drag him out of a bloody safe zone to do it! NOOOOOOOO! Other than that... Well thought-out. Good chapter. I will be recommending it as soon as my laptop is repaired and I can start writing again :P
3/13/2016 c5 16Mandalore the Survivor
Hmm very promising story, while I don't know Sword Art Online very well, I am getting very interested in this, I'm quite curious to why this is listed as a crossover with Star Wars? Either way it's interesting.

Anyway if am thinking this is what I think is crossing over with Star Wars, then I got a suggestion if your interested? Up to you.

Good luck, till next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
3/10/2016 c4 Mataras
Yes! YES! The pecking order! I love it! Hahahahahahahahaha!
3/7/2016 c3 18Mataras
Hehe, I see someone's been busy! Well done again! I'm interested to see who you pair up Ion with, if anybody, and if you do, send me a PM if you want some tips on fluidity in bringing two people together!
2/29/2016 c2 Mataras
Oohohoho, I like this! Keeping Diavel on is sure to create some nice ripples in this story! Looking forward to the next chapter, well done!
P.S. Very well done on the format changes!
2/28/2016 c1 Mataras
Haha, I already like this very much! I'll be sure to recommend it to my audience when I post the next chapter on the Slayer of Aincrad. The only thing you gotta work on is your format- I know it's a pain, but when you enter spaces between paragraphs and lines between time jumps, it really makes for a much smoother read. But like I said, other than that, I'm super looking forward to this! Link start indeed!
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7