for Aftermath: The DB Chronicles

3/28 c250 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
3/12 c249 SargentEpsilon
Good bit of insight into how Barbara handles her life as Oracle. And having recently watched an hour long video talking about the incident that put her in the chair to begin with, both the original comic and the animated movie adaptation, I can see Barbara herself being among the list of people who prefer how she recovered in the aftermath to the incident itself.
3/12 c249 StrongGuy159
Nice chapter continue please.
2/27 c248 Yokaimon
Good story hope you update your story soon.
2/14 c248 SargentEpsilon
Makes sense in terms of where this group would end up. Although having watched a lot of videos about "Pokemon Legends Arceus", I do wonder if the developments introduced there might eventually expand Red's options in terms of how he and his team fight.
2/13 c248 StrongGuy159
Awesome chapter continue please.
12/29/2021 c247 SargentEpsilon
Might save some annoyance to leave "unit" separate from the "I.C.H.P.A." acronym. Won't bring this whole incident any closer to ending, but it might cut down on distractions.
12/29/2021 c247 StrongGuy159
Funny chapter continue please.
12/1/2021 c246 Axel363402
I'm quite curious about how much longer this arc will last.
11/30/2021 c246 SargentEpsilon
Huh. Wasn't expecting that title for Korra's relationship with Katara. Although it does make a weird amount of sense. Same with how far the Grimm fall behind compared to the threats that typically crop up in DC and Marvel.
11/30/2021 c246 StrongGuy159
Awesome chapter continue please.
11/6/2021 c245 SargentEpsilon
I honestly doubt I will ever understand what went through Quesada's mind when letting "Sins Past" and "One More Day" become the infamous wrecks we know them as now. Even if the original premises did have potential for good stories, the way they were handled did not make good use of that potential. At least "Sins Past" got retconned to make it seem like Gwen banging Norman was a sham set up by Chameleon, Mysterio, and Harry Osborn. Although now I have a funny mental image of Norman banging Mysterio with a blonde wig over his helmet. As for the "One More Day" scene where Spider-Man asks for help from Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, Dr. Octopus, and pretty much everyone else who could help but instead claims they can't, I wonder if that might have just been an elaborate illusion that Mephisto staged to cut Peter off from his allies and make him desperate enough for a deal.
11/5/2021 c245 evan92675
This chapter is the same as the last chapter word for word
11/5/2021 c245 21Israel Pena
You posted the same chapter as Chapter 244
11/5/2021 c245 StrongGuy159
Ok chapter continue please.
861 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »