FanFiction.Net
for Help me breathe again

1/7/2022 c1 CheLou86
please continue of this story
8/9/2021 c3 Kasuna868
oh shit she's gonna go all stars on his sorry ass
9/12/2020 c11 6Svetocha
I mean, it is no wonder Ivan found them. they were suppose to be going in to hiding to protect people, but EVERYBODY freaking knows. how is that suppose to protect anyone?
7/30/2018 c7 mynameishelby
I just sobbed so hard I had to take a break from reading to I could see again! Great work!
4/15/2018 c14 deasiacherry
On soul let him put a hand on me (lucy) cuz shii wil go down !BUT one of the best story lines first one ive read where mira dies
3/14/2018 c14 Laxlu
Cant wait for the next chapter!
3/12/2018 c14 2kurahieiritr JIO
Glad it was nothing too major, but replacing appliances still sucks. They are expensive. Also glad my reviews are enjoyed.

Now to the review: So Ivan's plotting how to get to his son and family by trying to force Lucy to leave the island huh? Conniving creep that he is, Ivan does understand Laxus well enough on some levels that it isn't a bad idea that he's gotten into his head. Really hope Lucy will stay put although I have a feeling whatever Ivan decides will bring Laxus out of hiding fast enough all the same. Really hope Ivan doesn't get his claws into Ellie because she's such a young baby right now. It would be horrific if Ivan did to his grandchild the same kind of thing he did to Laxus I think.
3/9/2018 c14 love crimson red ray88
I feel like crying, y can’t pe just be happy
3/9/2018 c14 2LadyAllyssa
Ha I love the Ivan Gay fuck, AWESOME!
and very fluffy cute morning after moment. :)
3/7/2018 c14 4Magical Metorite Watcher
please please more i have fallen in love with your stuff. Laxus is just right blend of tough yet loving.
3/6/2018 c14 twizt312
so just read this all in one shot and it was good I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter
3/6/2018 c14 melissaanne29
love the updates and happy to have you back!
3/5/2018 c14 Takumi Scarlet
Thanks for post again so son
Love it as always, Btw
3/5/2018 c14 3Tiernank
Sooooooooo good! I love the fluffy morning after and the ominous plans in store for them. I can’t wait for the next chapter! Xoxo
3/5/2018 c14 SexyLaxus
so adorable! more lalu sweet moments pls!

also im curious how will they get to lucy i mean she doesnt have any attachments left behind tbh...
126 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »