for Master of the Legendaries

1/17 c1 44StallionWolf
I vote May. As for why I'm voting here, Desktop mode isn't working for me
11/19/2021 c1 Lovelessxoxo
Plz re-upload the old version and no pairings plz, it was better when romance was not the focus or part of it
8/4/2021 c1 3deathreaper41094
When will the story be finished?
7/10/2021 c1 Guest
I'm all for an updated version of the story but completely erasing the original is not the way to go dude, it actually just makes me less like to want to read the remake because I won't even have anything to compare it to so I couldn't actually judge if it's better or not.
6/16/2021 c1 nick
I also want to say that I vote on Ash ending up with Misty. I'm a big fan of Pokeshipping. Too bad it can't be all of them. Otherwise, everyone would be pleased.
6/16/2021 c1 nick
1. In what way is the fanfic going through a major rewrite? 2. What things will be different in this one from the other?
6/2/2021 c1 3Darmay bautista 1234
can you upload the original one please
5/27/2021 c1 Guest
Please, don't forget to tell everyone for name of story and rewrite too. I really love read it makes me enjoy the read pokemon legendary.
5/28/2021 c1 DuskLycanroc
I really love reading about Ash and his legendary Pokemon makes friends for bonding! Let you know me about new or old title please. Don't take long time or forget it.
5/6/2021 c1 bleacherspam1
This is one of my favorite fanfictions to read, it'd be really great if. you came back to it.
4/19/2021 c1 Secrets
I know you are rewriting, but especially considering it could take a bit, could you reupload the original, maybe even under a different title, so we can enjoy it. Thanks.
4/9/2021 c1 1Raizor
Welp, here I wanted to read one of my favorite and first read stories on this page and I see the note about the rewrite. Now I’m split between annoyance because I can’t read it anymore and anticipation because I really want to know what you make of it.

I will be watching. See ya!
3/28/2021 c1 Guest
I really hope Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie still join Ash in the rewrite.
3/28/2021 c1 Guest
I’m really going to miss the original story. But I’m really looking forward to the rewrite. But I just wonder why you would rewrite it. I really enjoyed the original one. But again, I’m really looking forward to the rewrite of this story. I really can’t wait.
3/26/2021 c1 Secrets
I loved this story, and I understand you want a rewrite, but could you just post it under a new story? It is beyond frustrating to see a story that I enjoyed taken down completely unnecessarily.
513 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »