FanFiction.Net
for People Meet Half-Bloods

12/22/2018 c8 Guest
Our meal is her, lol. (typo near the end)
8/18/2018 c11 Writer2098
I can't believe I'm only fi ding this now haha. I love It!
7/15/2017 c7 4rraju
I noticed that the chapter started off in first person pov but switched to third person in the middle.
7/15/2017 c6 rraju
oH hE dId
7/15/2017 c1 rraju
But that's what Poseidon wears :D
4/8/2017 c4 Guest
He didn't miss annabeths bday it happened in Tartarus
3/24/2017 c6 gypsygirl368262
thalia is older than Jason
5/5/2016 c1 83Cynder2013
Did the Greeks wear togas? I was under the impression that they were a Roman fashion choice.

Fun project. We'd have ended up doing it for English class, but it would have been less fun.
3/6/2016 c11 3Kittycat3000
Grin
3/6/2016 c11 9Jewelie-chan
Oh my gods! I'm getting cavities from this, I swear! It's just so beautiful! Keep it up! Dftba! :)
3/4/2016 c10 Jewelie-chan
Heyo! Sorry I haven't reviewed before now, I was pretty busy. But now that things have calmed down, I can finally leave feedback! Yay! Anyway, I really like this. I thought that some chapters were pretty boring, tbh. I feel it's worth sticking around though, because most of the chapters are funny, exciting, amazing, or all three! I have to be honest, this is not my favorite story, however it is definitely worth reading. Please don't take this review as negative feedback though, I still really like this story, but it's not quite love yet. I feel really hopeful that this will continue to improve as it develops! Keep up the good work! Dftba! :)
3/2/2016 c6 1Symbi0sis
I especially like this chapter. Maybe you'll make this into a separate story featuring Layla as a demigod?
3/2/2016 c5 2elephantlover123
I think its great! although I really love Caleo or Percabeth... can't wait for the next chapter!
3/1/2016 c4 elephantlover123
yay! Leo! this was amazing, really enjoyed it!
3/1/2016 c3 goingnomore