for Five boys who were not Finnick Odair

12/25/2016 c1 Guest
Odesta for the win, but I still cried during nearly every section for what could have been. You have a gift.
5/1/2016 c1 29dreams and desperation
Aw, cute!
3/19/2016 c1 16TheHazardsOfLove13
This was so beautiful and sad! I loved it.
3/6/2016 c1 3thewanderlustmarauder
This is really well-written!
3/3/2016 c1 31cristina rosales
Aww. So cute and sweet. And somewhat sad, yep. Really sad, I can feel my heart ripped out of my chest. *sobs*
I really love the idea of this fanfiction. I haven't seen many ideas of a Annie who had crushes on other boys, (but I've seen quite a few with Finnick's early lovers.) But I felt that your writing is really sophisticated. The vocabulary was superb and quite amazing, so amazing that I had to look up a few words...
But the idea's execution was confusing (for my simple brain.) The intro was sweet and heartfelt, but I feel like it could've been a bit shorter, but it was wonderful. I still don't get who the fifth boy is. Is it Finnick, but a Finnick who Annie didn't know? Maybe a Finnick who was the television one, not the one she knew?
There were a few grammar errors (or not? I'm not that good at grammar). One of them being Mag's, but later you used Mags'. But I loved the characterization of Annie, she's so interesting. How she studies people and has layers too. How you captured her insanity. How you captured a different Four.
Overall: super good job. I loved the fanfiction, and it still gets me. The ending was the best part (for me.) *sobs because of happiness and sadness*

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service