for Vampire Bait

5/7/2017 c14 Guest
This is really good and slightly heartbreaking, I really hope you find the time/motivation to update this again one day.
2/22/2017 c14 18goose8
Please update this is amazing !
10/30/2016 c14 Shitface
I need more! This was great! Lik shit I want more it's just baffeling how nice of a read this was!
10/18/2016 c14 sheldon
please please update this I love it!
10/14/2016 c14 Caitlin Hepburn
Great story. I can't wait to read more. You've captured the characters well.
10/14/2016 c14 25Selena Shepard
Holy creampuffs. I'm so glad I found this. I love it. Please write more of it. You really got down the character's personalities right. Laura's quirkiness, Carm's...everything. It feels so right and I cannot wait for more of this.
4/10/2016 c13 4isaatiragram
oh no this is so sad... please let them fix this quick. I think Laura us being a but dramatic
4/10/2016 c13 2Brittana-Forever-LOVE
Oh damn!
4/6/2016 c12 CassAnon
Wow. Danny and Carmilla really had it.
4/4/2016 c11 CassAnon
Why is it always Danny?! You, Danny is an inconvenience. Ugh. They are so having such a good time. And it's always a cliff hanger! Anyway, I like it. Keep it up. Looking forward for the next chap.
4/1/2016 c11 4isaatiragram
Oh Danny how inopportune!
3/27/2016 c8 isaatiragram
Your story is really good! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
3/22/2016 c7 HolliStein
Oh, so Sad. Yet, also Interesting as well.
Would be curiously breathtaking, if Carm found Laura, they both continued their uninterrupted Lovemaking, where Carm is wearing a Specially made Strap-On, that allows Carm not just to feel or pass her Hot cum, but also to impregnate and that she chose Laura to be her mate, and wanted Laura to have their Baby
3/21/2016 c5 Guest
What the eff Danny? You don't just go barging in their room when Carmilla and Laura are all over each other!

Anyway, nice one til the sun turns black. Uhm... author's name. (Do you have a nickname? I could just call you 'Tilthe' *tilda*) hahaha. Anyway, the chap was good. But you seriously end it with a cliffhanger dude!

Looking forward for the next chap. Keep going. Thanks. :)
3/7/2016 c3 HolliStein
Oh my, now Laura has done it. What would be really interesting, was if Carm came out of the bathroom, Laura ran to Carm to hug her, and when the kiss, Carm wants to make love to Laura
18 Page 1 2 Next »