for The Future of Haruhi Suzumiya

Veri n1c3WM9st0rili
7/10 c1 Guest
update pls
5/16 c8 Guest
Happy to be a reader, and enjoyed it. Keep up the good work
-Delta
3/5 c7 tomkmeng
Is this the eeenddd?
12/26/2017 c6 1sdunc
Really like this one so far, so keep it up!
Kyon's inner monologue is accurate and refreshing, Haruhi is as aloof as usual.
The only /slight/ complaint I could raise might be the addition of more dialogue, especially as the story progresses. The cornerstone of good character interaction is verbal, perhaps we will see Kyon and Haruhi talking more and spending less time in silence together.

Again, great work and keep the updates coming!
11/24/2017 c5 CCP
I'm liking the fic so far.

If I can make a suggestion, it might be funny to show what happened to Haruhi's nemesis, the computer club guy?
11/22/2017 c5 Guest
Just an idea, maybe you could mention what happened to the computer club President AKA Ya..*Meow*(perhaps Ya-chan works). it could be a brief conversation topic for Kyon and Haruhi to reminisce on.
5/22/2017 c3 Luf5
I think you're doing great. The chapters seem a little short but I've enjoyed them. I think things are happening and I'm excited to see what happens next. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to your next update.
4/13/2017 c2 mmssidee
I thought it was pretty good! I know it's hard to stay motivated writing a story but I like where this is going so far. This is somewhat similar to how I imagined the Brigade in late high school/college as well. I wouldn't worry too much about being too OOC cause it isn't really :)
3/27/2017 c1 Luf5
Not bad for a start. It has some minor grammatical mistakes but nothing too bad. I'd love to read more!
3/11/2016 c1 Guest