for Leap

2/7/2019 c39 leavemealonetodie
I am sobbing. Ending here. Holy shit this is just terrible and I am devastated. Your writing is so fluid and dynamic and I am so attached to the characters. Thank you for yet another wonderful epic.
2/7/2019 c36 leavemealonetodie
OH MY GOD NO
2/7/2019 c35 leavemealonetodie
Ugggg I have a stomach ache reading this
2/6/2019 c33 leavemealonetodie
Okay so wait, Grace doesn’t want the stone anymore because it’s Serra’s? How come she doesn’t go crazy this time? How do they know it’s serras now?
2/6/2019 c32 leavemealonetodie
Serra totally knew before she knew! Oh man I love this!
2/6/2019 c30 leavemealonetodie
WARRIOR OF HEAVEN
AMBASSADOR
DAUGHTER OF HEAVEN
IM JUST SO EXCITED
2/6/2019 c28 leavemealonetodie
WHAT OH MY GOD EMERY REALLY
2/6/2019 c26 leavemealonetodie
We just don’t get to see this with the show. We don’t get to see the home life & the unprepared panic when something goes awry. The boys always seem like they expect what’s coming or the same thing happens over and over, but this is always new! Serra is barefoot! Grace is in heaven without a bra or shoes! I this is just so real!
2/6/2019 c24 leavemealonetodie
Rocks! What is is? Oh my god new things! Always so interlaced together and interesting!
2/6/2019 c23 leavemealonetodie
“Cas is here being weird with Grace.”

Your lines. They’re the best. They’re just so real and I love your characters so so much.
2/6/2019 c15 leavemealonetodie
I’ve got a bad feeling about all of this
1/31/2019 c19 leavemealonetodie
Incredible
1/31/2019 c14 leavemealonetodie
Everyone loves a little lovin’, but yours is so much more than that. You can just feel how much Dean loves Grace and it’s just so romantic and amazing.
1/31/2019 c11 leavemealonetodie
“You need to quiet down”
Hahahahhahahahaha
That sounds like a line from real life hahhahah
1/31/2019 c10 leavemealonetodie
This is the chapter I never knew I needed. Drunk Winchester’s all the time please
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »