for Leap

2/7 c39 leavemealonetodie
I am sobbing. Ending here. Holy shit this is just terrible and I am devastated. Your writing is so fluid and dynamic and I am so attached to the characters. Thank you for yet another wonderful epic.
2/7 c36 leavemealonetodie
OH MY GOD NO
2/7 c35 leavemealonetodie
Ugggg I have a stomach ache reading this
2/6 c33 leavemealonetodie
Okay so wait, Grace doesn’t want the stone anymore because it’s Serra’s? How come she doesn’t go crazy this time? How do they know it’s serras now?
2/6 c32 leavemealonetodie
Serra totally knew before she knew! Oh man I love this!
2/6 c30 leavemealonetodie
WARRIOR OF HEAVEN
AMBASSADOR
DAUGHTER OF HEAVEN
IM JUST SO EXCITED
2/6 c28 leavemealonetodie
WHAT OH MY GOD EMERY REALLY
2/6 c26 leavemealonetodie
We just don’t get to see this with the show. We don’t get to see the home life & the unprepared panic when something goes awry. The boys always seem like they expect what’s coming or the same thing happens over and over, but this is always new! Serra is barefoot! Grace is in heaven without a bra or shoes! I this is just so real!
2/6 c24 leavemealonetodie
Rocks! What is is? Oh my god new things! Always so interlaced together and interesting!
2/6 c23 leavemealonetodie
“Cas is here being weird with Grace.”

Your lines. They’re the best. They’re just so real and I love your characters so so much.
2/6 c15 leavemealonetodie
I’ve got a bad feeling about all of this
1/31 c19 leavemealonetodie
Incredible
1/31 c14 leavemealonetodie
Everyone loves a little lovin’, but yours is so much more than that. You can just feel how much Dean loves Grace and it’s just so romantic and amazing.
1/31 c11 leavemealonetodie
“You need to quiet down”
Hahahahhahahahaha
That sounds like a line from real life hahhahah
1/31 c10 leavemealonetodie
This is the chapter I never knew I needed. Drunk Winchester’s all the time please
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »