for Black and White Secrets

7/25/2017 c1 Ohho
Well this is interesting, and unfortunately seems dead. Shame the opening scene was really good.

I also may just ship monochrome like no tomorrow, it's honestly the only ship I really bother with.
5/18/2016 c1 Guest
Over two months with no update...
3/19/2016 c1 AntonSlavik020
Would monochrome really be considered a rare pairing? It's about as popular as freezerburn and ladybug. Anyways, definitely an interesting start. Hopefully Weiss's hatred doesn't last too long as I'm not big on Weiss vs Blake drama(I got tired of it as soon as it was resolved in the show), but this is also my favorite pairing, so I'm really looking forward to more. Can't wait till they meet. Weiss probably won't recognize Blake, but Blake will absolutely recognize Weiss.
3/12/2016 c1 19dracohalo117
Good first chapter, looking forward to the next one.

dracohalo117
3/5/2016 c1 AO3isamuchbettersite
I adore this fic, this was VERY well written and your portrayal of Adam is spot on. I can't wait to see how Weiss and Blake's romantic relationship will progress. Slowburn is often extremely difficult to do, but after this intriguing and captivating first chapter I have no doubt that you will succeed in making a spectacular romance fic.
3/2/2016 c1 4FYeah The Awesome1
Fuck yes dude, my mono thrist for this fic as blake saved weiss in her past fuck and then the reunion!
3/1/2016 c1 3IShipYouNot
It was awesome and I hate you. Please keep writing because I'm going to die if I don't see what hounds with this next