for Bleach: Rise of the Shinigami Quincy

6/11/2020 c1 Crescent cut 101
Yeah your right about they get off easy the very least in canon ichigo explain what happen to tsukishima even thou dont remember i'm mad expecially at tatsuki, orihime. Tatsuki always beat up ichigo and shout at him but never knew he really felt and orihime can just ask her fairies what going on since they are seperate individual and not be effected by his power
3/22/2020 c2 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Hm! Nice. Ichigo knows Hado, Bakudo, and Kaido (the healing type of Kido)? Awesome.
3/22/2020 c1 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Hm! Good start. I wonder where you’ll take this?
12/4/2019 c9 Gamma-X
I loved the chapter. I hope to see more soon, please keep up the good work.
And oh no! Poor Isshin! XD
Also, with the last chapter, you made me want Ichigo x Momo a bit because they share the same pain. Anyways, good work on this chapter! I hope you don't end this story prematurely/abandon it.

- G.X
12/4/2019 c5 Gamma-X
Good chapter. Also little hole in the story, you have Rukia say Byakuya is her older sister this chapter even tho Ichigo (or was it Rukia?) stated Byakuya to be male and be Rukia's older brother about 2 chapters ago.
12/4/2019 c3 Gamma-X
I loved this chapter. I loved the comedy. I think you did it just right for Karin and Yuzu. I do hope Karin starts dating Toshiro, however. XD
They're adorable together! XD
9/27/2019 c6 10thunderofdeath97
I thougjt kaien had black hair?
3/23/2019 c9 1SapphireDraconix
Ahahahaha, please continue this, I'm begging you!
1/13/2019 c3 3hevenlydemonknight
Cool
1/13/2019 c9 hevenlydemonknight
Neat
12/30/2018 c1 hevenlydemonknight
Neat
12/16/2018 c2 Guest
Waiting for 10 reviews? Question thyself - Are you writing to write or for reviews?
12/16/2018 c1 Guest
The only person he blamed was Tsu...Tsu... The Book of End guy. Maybe he's just more mature to understand they had no control over it but
11/27/2018 c5 5plums
What the hell is the point of gender bending Byu of all people. It’s not like Bleach isn’t drowning in women to choose from.
11/26/2018 c9 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. Love it so far, keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »