for Bleach: Rise of the Shinigami Quincy

11/26/2018 c9 6Ichigo Oga
It was rushed and it's 'Yhwach' not 'Yhwack'. And also, you should've left 'Juhagetsu' as 'Old Man Zangetsu'. Do you even know what 'Getsu' means? It means 'Moon'. So 'Juhagetsu' Juha Moon. Yuck! Don't rush the next chapters please. The plot is good and try to leave suspense instead of sprouting out shit the same way 'Thunder Reborn' did with 'Broken Dreams'. Not the best way to progress in a story. I hope to see Improvements from next chapter onwards.
11/26/2018 c9 The Last Kenpachi
Not to be a stickler or anything but his name is Yhwach, though Yhwack is an excellent derogatory nickname for him.
12/16/2017 c4 1MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs
You use "reitsu" but that isnt the correct word for Spiritual Pressure. Reiatsu is the correct word.
8/15/2017 c2 LordDarkFluff
wanna say byakuya and ukitake for kido and healing was obviously hanataro or unohana
2/24/2017 c8 DracoKing30
love story cant wait for new chapters
1/2/2017 c8 SilenceOfAutumn
Hey, this is pretty good. I'm actually disappointed I didn't know about this story before today. It's fairly well written, grammar is decent, and Orihime isn't a main character, which is a plus in my book. Only thing I can really fault you on is chapter length, but that's mostly just me being greedy.
12/16/2016 c7 Zenkari Shirosaki
Love the story, keep it coming if you can.
11/29/2016 c7 9Fanficlover2017
Your story is good but it could be better. I honestly believe that part's of the story were ichigo moves out and turns his back on everyone should be removed or rewritten. Those parts make ichigo out selfish and self centered something that anyone who knows anything about bleach and ichigo in general will tell you that those two things are the exact opposite of ichigo's personality he is caring and selfless traits he inherited from his mother.
11/7/2016 c7 Beautiful-Liar13
love it cannot wait to see more and how they all make it up to him
8/8/2016 c7 2theskythatshinesbright
please updatee sooon i love this3
7/13/2016 c7 20redlox2
So I am but confused will Naruto be getting "Zangersu" reformed in this story or not? As simply accepting both sides of his powers still won't be the same getting an Ausachi...
6/4/2016 c5 Marsuvees Black The Dark Lord
Can you make it a Ichigo/Halibel/fem!Byakuya or at least a one sided Fem!Byakuya/Ichigo it would make things extremely interesting and add some amusing drama between the 3 with how the 2 females act...
5/30/2016 c6 Zenkari
You should just cite the chapters about ichigos heritage in the A/N in the beginning and focus more on the story itself, and this is a seriously amazing story
5/26/2016 c6 6Lightningblade49
Will Kisuke bring up the fact Ichigo hasn't been using his zanpaktou at all?
5/25/2016 c1 Guest
Can you not include and Uryuu Rukia in the characters selection? I swear you guys always do this so that people looking for Uryu/Ichigo stories and Ichigo/Rukia stories have to do see this when they are searching for stories.
53 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »