for Take F L I G H T

11/24/2019 c27 Dawnfrost
You write awesome stories! (:
11/18/2019 c26 14DawnFrostofThunderClan74
Hi, i’m Dawny.. I meant to post this on the next chapter, but I misclicked, and only one review per chapter. (:
Anyway, I LOVE this story! (I can’t believe Felix is dead, though.. not criticizing, sorry if it seems that way!) I also loved your Misty series, because Cinderstar combined with Rainstar is definitely me. Also, I loved Rainsky’s warrior name! You are awesome, so keep it up! (Seriously, please do. I spend hours in my room reading your stories...) I think that’s it. Oh, and also, if you could maybe, please, come check out Song of the Willow, I would really appreciate it! It’s basically Warriors except with wolves...
(If you don’t have time, that’s fine. I understand.) (:
11/18/2019 c27 DawnFrostofThunderClan74
I have a question... is this story over? If not, then
8/24/2019 c27 Fern
! Please finish this story!
8/24/2019 c26 Fern
6/16/2017 c27 Guest
Are you okay? It's been four months since you last updated. I love the story and I really miss it. Hope you update again soon.
2/27/2017 c27 2MysticWolf16
Haha, Rae almost got caught...and we saw more of Phantom. Felix T_T but hey, I'm really curious to know the truth. And I hope you get your motivation back; don't let others rush you, take your time, I'm sure it'll come back to you eventually.
Love SK
2/26/2017 c27 12642678
Aah, I'm really sorry I haven't been reviewing to this story!
But I love this chapter, and I hope you can get back into the swing of writing soon~ QuQ
2/26/2017 c27 1ShadowHawk540-2
You can take as much time off as you need! Sometimes life gets in the way, (I know how it feels.) so don't worry about a hiatus.
Jeez, Rae got out of that conversation by the skin of her teeth. Caspian will be keeping a much closer eye on her for sure. It also seems like Phantom either has memory problems, or He's lying, I'm still so happy whenever He's mentioned though!
2/2/2017 c26 ShadowHawk540-2
Awww, no... Not Felix...
I've took horseback lessons for about for years, although I stopped sometime in August due to schools taking over...
1/21/2017 c26 2MysticWolf16
No, not Felix! Why did it have to be him? *cries*
Just kidding...uhm, now I sound heartless. Oh well. Phantom seems to have knocked some sense back into his body, at least.
QOTD: Yes, I love horses! I've never had lessons, though I have ridden them and helped train them.
Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! And I hope your motivation has returned ;)
~SK
1/17/2017 c26 7InkblotLeaf
URGHHHHHH
URGHHHHHHHHHHH
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm going to keep this short and (bitter)sweet because you know how I feel about this chapter from my PM. ;-; I guess I could ask you how you could murder a sweet, innocent Felix, but then I'd have to answer for killing Reedkit...
Hrrrrmmppphhhh.
It was a wonderfully written chapter though. Which makes it worse. But still. Ugh. Poor Cephas and Avalon. Poor Lumi and Fable. POOR FELIX.
This is going to take some time to recover from. -sighs- THIS CHAPTER ALSO MADE ME MISS ROWANPAW. UGH.
Although... I might be able to forgive you more quickly if we see Rowanpaw soon. *hint hint* ;)
~Leafy
1/17/2017 c26 4Star Speckled Sky
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
AOTD: I love horses! I've taken summer camps at horse-riding places...
1/15/2017 c25 1ShadowHawk540-2
I kinda forgot about the internet... I guess a cold will do that, I'm certain it was more than that though, it lasted an inordinate amount of time. Phantom might have done something to Emil, or maybe Emil is a another spy that Rae doesn't know about?
1/7/2017 c25 9Snowfeather4876
Ahh, gosh, I love this so much so far! I just love all your characters, especially Caspian, although you've probably noticed that already... I haven't exactly been discreet about it, really. Kind of hard not to love him, honestly. Cephas comes very close, though - his interactions with Rae and his kits are just adorable, even when he needs to be the stern father.

As to Emil, I think he's wandered into the wand-erful land of rainbows and is loving life. xD Actually, I haven't the foggiest idea, so I'll juts have to wait and see, huh?

Anyway, here's some motivation that I got from Diagon Alley! -shoves motivation in your direction- That might cure your MVS (which, by the way, is a great phrase. Recently, I couldn't think what a vocab list was called, so I was about to call it a 'word pile', oops. xD)
200 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »