for Nicole Carraway

7/18 c8 Guest
I really liked that Nicky did not have any problem at the party and had regular afterparty side effects. Makes her more relatable.
I hope you will be able to update more. Thank you!
7/12 c7 19jane9699
very grat and interesting story, i like a woman's nick
7/10 c7 Wowjeena
Oh my god please please please update! This is so good! I love Nicole’s character and I love her interactions with Gatsby. You have a wonderful way of writing. I’m also glad that you’re giving Nicole more character than just the love interest. The whole “Valley” plot is well thought out and I can’t wait to see how her painting does!
5/14 c7 Guest
Very lovely story. I was worried that it wasn’t going to continue like most great stories I find, but was happy to comeback and see two new updates. Thank you for continuing and hope for more in the future. You’re doing an amazing job!
5/9 c7 Guest
Poor Nicole is going to get her heart broken...
4/30 c6 beautifulliar326
Really like this! Can’t wait to read more
4/26 c6 Innieminnie
Nice to see this updated, one of the only decent Gatsby fics I managed to find.
12/10/2019 c5 8Bartholemeow
Hmmm all the guys she meets seem to be crushing on her.

This is incredibly different than Nick in the book, did you make the fem Nick an incredibly attractive lady? If not that means that each of the men are just plain dogs. And I know for a fact Gatsby isnt a dog.
11/4/2019 c5 Innieminnie
Ahh! Such a cliffhanger!
11/4/2019 c3 Innieminnie
Haha the language is amazing, very charming
9/27/2019 c5 Guest
There is something really refreshing about this chapter. I loved how involved it was with Nicole's character. Thank you for continuing the story.
8/19/2019 c4 Guest
Thank you for updating and please do continue! I would LOVE to read it to the completion.
5/27/2019 c4 1itsolive
Omg, I almost had a heart attack when you updated and hopefully with Nicole, Gatsby won’t have through any crazy again. Please update sooner! I can’t wait for the next chapter! :)
8/27/2018 c3 London201516
This is soooo cute!
5/10/2018 c3 76lexieconextreme
Can't wait for the next chapter!
30 Page 1 2 Next »