for A Semblance of Hope

8/31 c3 9Kolomte'49
It’s despair me, It just despairs me the end of this chapter for Ranma's bad habit. Which means you did a great job with this chapter and managing the personality of the characters.
It's just that one would think that the bad experience he had at his school would make Ranma take any trouble more seriously: leaving his aura aside, matching his ability with Yang when his damn job was to avoid disasters at the club and even take it as a game… the problem may have started Yang and Junior, but it turned Ranma's responsibility since he started facing the blonde berserker.
I know, I know, it's just Ranma being Ranma. And I wouldn't want him any other way. I just wanted to say it and get it off my chest. I just hope that in the next chapter there will be repercussions either for him or Yang.
I know it doesn't make sense to say all this, considering how far behind I am in history, but I already did.
Great job, like the rest of your stories I've read.
7/31 c19 SeanHicks4
Interesting, kinda disappointing that your ending it early because you lost interest in the show around the Tim Monty passed., but at least you recognize that people would still like a cleaner ending than abandonment. The mistakes about magic at least were more from the background not being as far along and could be adapted or ignored when it came up…probably too tired to explain that right…
7/31 c8 30Manga154
I think our wild horse will have a bit of a problem with the team showing up and not getting all the medical supplies that he was supposed to, I mean sure six low level fighters are nice to take a mob, but I'm sure it would of been nice if that high level fighter didn't bleed out because they used up all the medical supplies on civies thinking they had more...

Great story I love how it's all playing out!
7/29 c19 fuunu
oh boy once Yang finds out Pyrrha considers Ranma her boyfriend I think sparks are going to fly
7/27 c19 Mprimrus
I have an idea on how to get magic from THIS Ranma's home world to this one. PM me if you are interested.
7/26 c19 jnautking
Hahahaha that last part was great
7/23 c19 1orion0905
That was enjoyable. I'm rather surprised that you would be able to finish this so quick.
7/22 c19 GXY-2013
If someday if you made a new Ranma 1/2 x RWBY story, then for the Ranma 1/2 timeline to take place after Volume 38, while for RWBY it will take place in the Battle of Beacon in Volume 3.

Ranma would have been mature and wiser now, along with Akane as they are happily romantic. His arrival on Remnant would change everything, like his arrival unknowingly prevented Adam from nearly killing Yang, and later he would prevent Cinder from killing Pyrrha. But he didn't come alone. Along with him are Akane, Shampoo, Ukyo and Ryoga (but they did not know that). Shampoo would prevent the possible death of Team BRNZ.

I'm sure more people would be happy if this story finally happened after what happen at the end of Volume 3, even years later after we watch it, that still affect us to this day.

Also, don't remove Ranma's curse, and even Shampoo's curse and Ryoga's curse. You remove them, then you remove the charm that we all love about Ranma 1/2. And no matter how good the story is and the writing was, removing Ranma's magical genderbending curse from the story makes the story itself not worth reading, including such stories where Ranma is permanently lock in his female form. The same goes with Shampoo and Ryoga.

This is me signing out.
7/17 c19 Raj8
I just finished reading this entire story, overall I enjoyed it quite a bit.

You've done a good job fleshing out the romance for most of the characters, showing how relationships can fail and you can find better ones on both sides has been interesting to see.

You've done a good job keeping Ranma's core character and using him well in RWBY, it's interesting to see your version of Salem and the crew and how you've changed them a bit over the years to match the show. Although it's easy to see the major differences as well.

Ozpin has been quite interesting throughout the story in the few roles we see him in, and you do a very effective job of both setting him against Ranma as well as how well he handles things in general.
7/17 c19 1Vld
What the f... KUNO? Ah, no that's Achilles... no, actually, that's freaking Kuno in disguise! That's the BEST explanation! The other one would be that there are two of them, or worse, that they're RELATED! And yes it's possible, Rumiko's involved, somehow. Ask Inuyasha. He met his wife in the 17th century, married her in the 20th, and his kids are going to school in the 21st, while saving the world in the 18th.
7/16 c11 voldorack
well this is an interesting chuckle you called Jaune Johnson when Glynda suggested a follow up after action report after the team leaders go have that chat with old Ozy
7/15 c16 scyfly
i feel you really missed a major point with blake's talk to the reporters. racism causes hate pain and missery which is basicly a call to any and all grimm. didnt according to you semaphore fall because ppl were nervous about their exams? what you think would happen when faunus childeren are to scared to go outside and face the hate?

racism is a grimm lure and therefore high treason to all of civilisation, deserving of no less then execution. even if that is to extreme there should def be harsh punishment against such things. ofc rwby is rather bad at filling in the details like this but neither do they spend much attention to it, but you do.
7/15 c15 scyfly
the way you make mercury's semblance work gives me a royal headache. whether it is through poor grammar and the way you formulate it his powers seems all over the place.

you make it seem like it activates on it own 'warning him' then you call it precog of five seconds, as if anyone can fight while looking five seconds into the future, like watching two movies were the first constantly changes the second which in turn changes the first again. worst is how it is aura exhaustive yet he seems to be able to use it for a long time regardless.

did you know canon mercury doesnt even have an semblance
7/15 c12 scyfly
to bad that for all ranma's talk about not giving a shit about politics he folds the very first time he gets involved.

ozpin says himself "much about your past is unknown and that cannot be allowed while teaching childeren"
as if it wasnt oz who asked him to come teach.

the worst part is that ranma holds all the cards because if he walks or threatens to do so then the council has bullied the azure warden away which would be political suicide.

so no it is not a believable setup for another face off against a grimm army
7/15 c12 scyfly

as if it wasnt oz who asked him to come teach.

so no it is not a believable setup for another face off against a grimm army