for A Semblance of Hope

2/11/2019 c8 5crossfire922
Typo:
How about if you win, you have to cook dinner for me and Beni? Ruby said that you're a great cook that first time we met."

Should be How about if I win,
2/10/2019 c16 1Ilireanwri
I love this story. It's the best RWBY crossover I've read so far.
First I want to say I'm glad that you choose to make Salem different from canon (in my opinion they truly messed up with that, not only because they made her way to powerfull (being immortal in every sense of the word, being one of only two magic user in the world), and also suddenly including magic into the story besides stating earlier that there was no such thing in remnant...). I'm curious what you'll do with her Backstory as well as the Grimm's.
Also, if you're open to sugestions I have one for Cinder's ultimate fate (I hate her): instead of killing her have her loosing all her powers to the point where she is completely powerless and weak and then have her imprisoned; for someone like Cinder that would be a fate worse then death.
Bur I have one point with this story I'm not entirely happy about: Yang's come-ons are just a bit to much in my opinion, which make them seem a bit forced and her appear not flirtatious but as bit of a slut... Not too say that I can't see her being rather open with what she wants, she does, but not that much.
Besides that it's a very good story, which I'm glad to notice seems to be following more the spirit of the first two seasons instead of trying to mimic Game of Thrones in the way that the evil guys almost always seem to win...
2/9/2019 c16 KurokawaTaizen
A fantastic combination of my first love, so to speak, and my most recent. It is not the first Ranma/RWBY crossover I've come across but it is the only one I have chosen to read.
2/8/2019 c16 Lord of the Pit
nice. looking forward to what you plan to do with this. keep up the good work.
1/29/2019 c16 Guest
Go for the yang x ranma pairing it's a good idea because they have a a lot in common like having to grow up fast and how ruby looks up to ranma like older brother figure ranma are both free spirit to would be nice for ranma to get together with yang.
1/3/2019 c16 1JZuCuadra
I read this a while ago, but recently seeing the newest season makes me realize you’re actually quite close to canon still. Minor details could be changed and your story wold still fit into canon generally speaking. In fact, all I can think of is your reference to Salem being a Grimm. Either way, no matter what you do, love the story and keep it up!
1/2/2019 c16 Blaze1992
Hmm interesting take on the RWBY fandom both having Ranma being teacher but also having one of the 4 powers. Granted I am weirded out about his arrival gave "birth" to his sister and that you after 2 years still haven't decided on who to pair him with yet.

Also quick question here but his wire weapon, is that a actual weapon based on a real thing if yes what's it's name cause it sounds awesome?
1/1/2019 c16 Tomon
Common Ranma, pet the nice kitty :-D
Honestly all Salem has to do is to get a pet and she is safe from our hero wrath :-D Then it will be up to Blake to save the world by getting Ranma past his issues :)

Anyway another good chapter so thanks for that :)
12/20/2018 c14 3TJ Rice
Just thought of this listening to 'I Burn' from the RWBY soundtrack but this fit Ranma x Yang almost to a Tee. Love the passion between them. Will it burn out or will Ranma ride this one out? (pun intended for Yang)
12/19/2018 c16 Razmire
Looks like the cat will soon be out of the bag for Ranma's phobia. Sorry, bad pun. Anyway, this is a really entertaining story, and I hope to see it and Stallion of the Grand Line updated soon.
12/14/2018 c16 4Monster King
Great please continue it soon
12/7/2018 c16 4Major Simi
well great chapter, nice with the speeches
12/7/2018 c16 4Black Magic99
are you caught up in season 6? If so I wonder if it will affectt he story at all

Never seen or heard of renma, is it worth watching? How much of this story is OOC?

so Renma/Yang Renma/Pyrrha Yang/blake Ruby/weise Em/Cinder Beni/Glynda Nora/Ren
those are all the pairing and potential pairings ive noticed so far, did i miss any?
?
12/5/2018 c1 coduss
Point number 4: yeaaaah...i dont think they "stayed true" to what monty wanted at all...i mean theres the maidens, ozpin the wizard cursed with immortality-by-reincarnation/possession, nigh all powerful macguff- *cough* i mean..."relics", whatever the fuck Salem does involving grim, and apparently gods involved as well...that all screams magic to me, compadre. how Monty was going to pass all of that off as "not magic" is beyond me. i mean, if it looks like magic, makes reality its bitch like magic, and makes as little sense as magic...it's magic no matter what label you slap on it.
12/5/2018 c16 serialkeller
Brilliant stuff. Can't wait for more
920 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »