for A Semblance of Hope

12/14/2018 c16 4Monster King
Great please continue it soon
12/7/2018 c16 4Major Simi
well great chapter, nice with the speeches
12/7/2018 c16 4Black Magic99
are you caught up in season 6? If so I wonder if it will affectt he story at all

Never seen or heard of renma, is it worth watching? How much of this story is OOC?

so Renma/Yang Renma/Pyrrha Yang/blake Ruby/weise Em/Cinder Beni/Glynda Nora/Ren
those are all the pairing and potential pairings ive noticed so far, did i miss any?
?
12/5/2018 c1 coduss
Point number 4: yeaaaah...i dont think they "stayed true" to what monty wanted at all...i mean theres the maidens, ozpin the wizard cursed with immortality-by-reincarnation/possession, nigh all powerful macguff- *cough* i mean..."relics", whatever the fuck Salem does involving grim, and apparently gods involved as well...that all screams magic to me, compadre. how Monty was going to pass all of that off as "not magic" is beyond me. i mean, if it looks like magic, makes reality its bitch like magic, and makes as little sense as magic...it's magic no matter what label you slap on it.
12/5/2018 c16 serialkeller
Brilliant stuff. Can't wait for more
12/2/2018 c16 Guest
Next chapter: Ranma goes Nekko on Grimm as seafood.
12/4/2018 c16 addicted03
Oooh Blake/Yang and Ranma/Pyrrha endgames would be something I wouldn’t mind! Thank you for the update as always
12/4/2018 c16 1SneakyDevil
Urgh, you write Blake true to character...which means she fundamentally makes every scene she is in worse.
12/4/2018 c16 SarahTaylorTam
Another great chapter. How will he deal with the furry demons? Will he tell them about his darkest training experience and start to work to get over it? Will he and Pyrrha get closer on this trip(who I think suits him better than Yang). Can't wait to see where you take this, I wish I had cast my vote on this now :) Keep up the good work.
12/2/2018 c16 xbox432
Lien in the curse jar! - Hah! You fixed it from last chapter! :D

Loved how you handled the speeches, both Weiss and Blake handled themselves well. And seeing as how that was broadcast live, I can't help but wonder how Weiss' father as well as... whatever the leader of the White Fang is called, will take it? Certainly not well for papa Schnee, so it just waits to be seen what the response from the Fang will be. At least the White Fang leader might find Ranma's remark about "not being able to cure stupid" funny.

As for the bit between Blake and Yang, I'm honestly curious to see how that'll go. What with Yang's attention being spit between two people like that. I honestly don't think I've read a RWBY story before where one of the girls was in debate with herself over which person she liked. I find it brings a bit of realism to the story. Ya know, what with them all being horny teenagers and all. :P
12/2/2018 c16 Shin
I seriously can't wait for his fear of cats to finally get to Ranma and him go into Neko-ken mode..and then Beni has to explain while Blake just looks on trying to figure out whether or not to be angry or amused about how he's acting..though being mad at his dad is perfectly understandable. He can't keep it hidden forever ya know..only thing that could make it better if it happens and then Zwei shows up and carnage ensues due to Blake's dislike of dogs and Ranma in Neko-ken acting like a typical cat as Zwei chases them all over creation.
12/1/2018 c16 2Kaiya Azure
To be fair, Blake's semblance can also be used to lend a helping hand to those that need one. Even if Blake is the only one around to accept it.
12/1/2018 c16 3Greatazuredragon
Nice work, keep it up.
11/30/2018 c15 Jose19
I am interested in what girl he chooses because in his world this person was saddled with troublesome ladies.
12/1/2018 c16 1orion0905
I fully support the bumble bee, I also think Yang would be hilarious in Fox ears.

Any way great chapter as always. I wonder if Salem will finally take a break from trying to kill Ranma?
925 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »