for A Semblance of Hope

8/12/2020 c1 HighPaladinRath
that's. I mean not thar.
8/12/2020 c1 HighPaladinRath
pyrrha belongs to Jaune only fam. thar my opinion
6/21/2020 c8 Vansmoke
uh kinda forcing how yang over-flirt with ranma, makes boring too. for a little change of pace ranma and yang maybe can have a "fun", but for a serious one i don't think it's possible. pyrrha is more sensible but you highlighting ranma and yang pairing too much that it is a already done but keep them a suspense. and having no response from ranma beside blushing and looking away, teasing back a bit, i would call them childish love or just lusting to have a benefit over each other body.

guess, I'm more into serious relationship than childish banter or lusting over body (largely).
6/21/2020 c5 Vansmoke
i would like to go for pyrrha for pairing
6/12/2020 c5 AvidReader2425
Another really fun chapter. Though with Rama taking the teacher role, and reading some of your other crossovers, one crossover that would be weird but also curious would be a Rama and Harry Potter crossover, with grandma taking Harry out of his abusive situation. Harry potter and supernatural crossover would be interesting as well.
6/12/2020 c4 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another very fun chapter
6/12/2020 c3 AvidReader2425
Another excellent and very fun chapter to be sure
6/12/2020 c2 AvidReader2425
Another really excellent and very enjoyable chapter
6/12/2020 c1 AvidReader2425
A really great first chapter, I had a lot of fun with it
6/11/2020 c18 2Nihatclodra
"Lil' Miss Malachite" eh? I wonder what her relationship to the Malachite Twins is...
5/13/2020 c18 Tomon
Go Pyrrha go :)
I really like everything about this chapter and the interaction between our main cast are just superb.
The RWBY outing and picking up strays was truly fantastic and I loved how they improved compared to canon regarding their action against Roman - while they still didn't get authorities involved and had to eat crow (ha! Okay okay letting myself out) for that, their tactics were just plain better. There is still room for improvement such as actually getting to know or at least knowing a summary of your allies abilities but the differences can be already clearly seen, which is excellent.

Ranma being somewhat shy is very endearing and I think it's the best way to show how much the new relationship actually means to him. That's really nice.
I truly loved him and Pyrrha getting together and how they act with each other. Especially as it seems they're trying to limit what they're showing to the outsiders... while totally unable to not at least lightly touch each other and be near their partner :)
But as much as I love it, I also admit that if there was one weak part about this chapter, then it was the discussion regarding how they see their relationship and what are their intentions.
While it's definitely important to set boundaries... It just didn't see very realistic for their first conversation to actually touch upon some of the topics no matter how inexperienced they're. Mentioning wedding in any way is just plain weird so early and there are other ways to say what Pyrrha wanted to convey. And there was other points I kinda just had to shake my head at...
I think the important part was discussing Yang (that was truly necessary and smart of them), that they're serious and that neither want to just fool around. But they way it went down here, the conversation felt a little too artificial.

But anyway, that was the only negative part of the otherwise amazing chapter and I fully enjoyed it :)
Excellent job as always.
5/9/2020 c18 1Beowulf-BX
Salem doesn't know Ranma that well doesn't she?

The Ranma in this fic, does he know the sealed moves Genma created? If so, then Salem, her assassins, and Grim are in for a hell of a shock. Not to mention Ranmas danger sense is even better than Spider-mans spider sense lol.

After the next chapter Ranmas theory about somebody controling the Grim will be confirmed. The thing is will he tell Oz?
5/4/2020 c18 doraemax
Huh, a major attack from Salem aiming solely at Ranma. Uurgh, I seriously think you need to call on the cavalry on this. Or are you aiming to have Mistral fall and fall hard. Though a very major attack like this will surely effect the Vytal Festival...

In any case, I hope Ozpin took the chance here to cure/ transfer another Maiden's power! I vote for Benzaiten. Hihi.
5/1/2020 c18 razmire
From the sound of things, at least one of Salem’s followers is going to get taken down by Ranma pretty soon. I’ll be looking forward to the next chapter.
5/1/2020 c18 4Greatazuredragon