for A Semblance of Hope

3/3/2016 c3 san.denzel
FOCUS ON THIS STORY i honestly like it as much as ATP or wild wolf very well done so far keep it up and you got another masterpiece here... but ya update this ASAP i must see more of this to judge properly but so far it looks amazing.
3/3/2016 c1 Kaioo
Plot point in the last episode of season two?

You're not on about the reveal after the credits right? I think that didn't actually happen. Or well, Season 3 made it sound like that wasn't real.

If you're on about a different plot point, ehh.
3/2/2016 c3 16Virgo with Cheer
Okay, I really enjoy this story. It's well thought out, paces itself well, and shows exactly what we want to see in our favourite characters. Good, no, great job man. I can't wait for more.
3/2/2016 c3 17duskrider
Epic stuff man I love this story so far and agree that Season 3 threw Yang and Pyrrha to the wolfs (honestly I think Jaune was more likely to get crippled/ lose a limb/ die at that point and Pyrrha and the others should be smart enough to run to live to fight another day than charging head first into that finally. Maybe Blake being captured by the government after being ousted as former Fang member (By whom? Video used to break up the team). Pyrrha taking her name too far (Sacrifice Victory I think), finding out Ren is secretly a woman maybe (Mulan) running from a crime family was more likely than season 3 in my option. Penny being reprogramed to the dark side (not instantly dying in a fight) with Ruby going after her to get her back, Wiess falling in love with Cannon Jaune was more likely. ) Though I have to admit having the Narrator be a real character was a interesting twist.
3/2/2016 c3 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
3/2/2016 c3 masterlich
cant wait to read more
3/2/2016 c3 FalseExact
This is absolutely magnificent, I was hooked with the first chapter then I was with Oh My or Food Chain all together, I couldn't stop reading it and I'm going to go and re-read all 3 chapters again.

I have to agree with you about character interactions, they interest me so much more than action, though some action never hurts and this is so much easier to follow along with.
3/2/2016 c1 san.denzel
OMFG ANOTHER STORY? dude how the FUCKING HELL do you keep this update schedule? i mean you pumping out whole books worth of words every month like jesus dude plus you still manage this level of fking quality? dude WTH are you some kind of super author? like you have a super-power that lets you write super fast while maintaining the quality? i bow to you man 'cause simply put you just shit on the regular authors that make books you have to pay for with this level of ability and skill. even if your basing your works on what already exists... this is still unbelievably impressive.
3/2/2016 c1 Darthme1011
just what i have been waiting for RWBY rules
3/2/2016 c1 Moon Wolf 96
You could replace Jaune with Ranma and have the team name be LVRS or Levers as in 'with enough leverage you can move the world'. Plus I could see Nikos being interested in someone who didn't know/care who she was but still able to give her a run for her money.
925 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62